One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece

Original One Piece RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Bleach Clash RP
One Piece Islands A Couple of Tests Button
Latest topics
» Forum update
A Couple of Tests EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 pm by Sumaru

» Gathering members and suplies
A Couple of Tests EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm by Doragon no musuko

» A Couple of Tests
A Couple of Tests EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am by Jomei Michio

» Fairy Tail RP!
A Couple of Tests EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am by Guest

» spinning out of control
A Couple of Tests EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:23 am by Doragon no musuko

» Bellomont. (WIP)
A Couple of Tests EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm by Sumaru

» Elder Dragon
A Couple of Tests EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am by Sumaru

» Don't know where else to put this...
A Couple of Tests EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm by surbet11

» ...Don't worry it's just me.
A Couple of Tests EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am by Sumaru

Staff
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Sumaru
Jomei
Moderators
Corleon
Welcome everyone We are an alternate One Piece RP site and invite you all to join the fun :D

A Couple of Tests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Beli : 153

A Couple of Tests Empty
PostSubject: A Couple of Tests   A Couple of Tests EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:09 am

[Okay, I have NOT been on in a long while, and I'll try to jump-start some activity again to make up for my absence.. Gotta keep it short so sorry. Also, I feel like this is a good time for my character to get some stuff done Smile]

From the edge of the island, a dark ship could be seen bearing down with its presence onto the docks below. It was an ominous sight for any onlooker who happened to look out of his or her window down at the unique spectacle, and the jolley rodger on the ship's mast did not exactly help either. However, there was many things that just didn't seem to fit in. The first was an extremely lively green eyed man racing out from the boat that seemed too silly to fit in with the mood that was being set. The second was when that man tripped and fell directly on his face after stumbling out of the way of a startled fisherman carrying a box filled with goods. The third and final oddity was when the green eyed man got up smiling and helped the fisherman recover some of his daily catch that had temporarily escaped him in that moment. Jomei, the green eyed, energetic, clumsy man, sighed and scratched the back of his head and sat down on the docks looking back at the ship.

All of a sudden, he lined his hands around his mouth and yelled back, "Hey guys, you comin'!?!"
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

Beli : 156

A Couple of Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Couple of Tests   A Couple of Tests EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:44 pm

(sorry forgot about this site due to lac of activity)
"We're coming" said xyos how had just woken up "Ok jomei so whats our first thing we gotta get done?"
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

A Couple of Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Couple of Tests   A Couple of Tests EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:46 am

[It's okay, it happens Smile, gonna do a short post since I want some others joining besides just you and me]

Jomei looks around as if looking for some place else that he would rather be. It was, in fact, what he was feeling at the moment, but the reason was very technical. He turned back to face Xyos and smiled, "Well I'd really like to find someplace a little less crowded and far away from the city, since I still need to test you and Leon. It really wouldn't be considered necessary with the size of our crew right now, but rules are rules and especially if I make 'em myself. Wouldn't want to get hypocritical." Jomei laughs a bit and continues to wait for the others to get off of the ship.
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

A Couple of Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Couple of Tests   A Couple of Tests EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:17 am

"Just so you know without me you'd all starve" Xyos said laughing."Anyway it's okay for me to fight with my swords right?" he asked wanting to see just how much his training helped him master the art of the sword.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Beli : 155

A Couple of Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Couple of Tests   A Couple of Tests EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Sumaru stepping out of a tree rubs he back of his head disregarding this as though it was normal looks at the pair and sighs. Hw wouldnt of minded putting his plant plant fruit abilities and his sword skills to the test once again. He begins to walk towards them looking groggy as though he had just awoke from a nap... he had dosed off within the tree and wasnt exacly in the frame of mind to converse at this moment. He looked back at the tree for a moment only to notice that his presence within it has caused it to unseasonably bloom. Ignoring this he nods to the other pair showing that he will tag along and observe
Back to top Go down
https://onepieceislands.rpg-board.net
surbet11

surbet11

A Couple of Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Couple of Tests   A Couple of Tests EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:02 pm

"so just where are we anyway" asked xyos who had just realized he had absolutely no idea where this place was.
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

A Couple of Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Couple of Tests   A Couple of Tests EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am

Jomei turned to face Sumaru, and started to speak, "Well we've still got to test Xyos and Leon, you can join in if ya want to Sumaru," he smiles and then turns back to Xyos, "But otherwise you'll be fighting me so that I can asses where your power's at. Right now since we've got a small crew it's not really important.. But I'd still like to find out where you guys stand at." Jomei begins to stretch and pulls an apple out of his pocket. After taking a couple of bites, he begins to answer Xyos's question, "Hmmm, the map says we're on Kumate Island. Shapes match too. Hah! Sounds a bit like a fighter's island..! This makes for a good place to fight..."

Jomei continues to eat the apple until he had finished everything down to the core. He then plucks the seeds out and puts them inside of a bag he had tied to the side of his pants that he would give to Sumaru when he had collected enough seeds. Jomei turned back towards the ship and placed his hands on his hip. "Hey is Leon still sleepin' or something..? I'll go check.." After saying this, Jomei flies up to the ship and disappears below deck calling out for Leon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Couple of Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Couple of Tests   A Couple of Tests Empty

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Tests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece :: The Blues :: East Blue :: Kumate Island-
Jump to: