One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece

Original One Piece RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Bleach Clash RP
One Piece Islands Gathering members and suplies Button
Latest topics
» Forum update
Gathering members and suplies EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 pm by Sumaru

» Gathering members and suplies
Gathering members and suplies EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm by Doragon no musuko

» A Couple of Tests
Gathering members and suplies EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am by Jomei Michio

» Fairy Tail RP!
Gathering members and suplies EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am by Guest

» spinning out of control
Gathering members and suplies EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:23 am by Doragon no musuko

» Bellomont. (WIP)
Gathering members and suplies EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm by Sumaru

» Elder Dragon
Gathering members and suplies EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am by Sumaru

» Don't know where else to put this...
Gathering members and suplies EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm by surbet11

» ...Don't worry it's just me.
Gathering members and suplies EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am by Sumaru

Staff
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Sumaru
Jomei
Moderators
Corleon
Welcome everyone We are an alternate One Piece RP site and invite you all to join the fun :D

Gathering members and suplies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doragon no musuko

Doragon no musuko

Beli : 145

Gathering members and suplies Empty
PostSubject: Gathering members and suplies   Gathering members and suplies EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:40 pm

When Doragon no musuko came to shores of Logue town, he payed faire for the renting place for his boat. He didn't feared that it would be stolen because he shored near a marine ship, a handy trick for avoiding thieves. When he walked in the streets he saw a nice place. It was a restaurant, but there were also marines, so he walked inside. When he asked for a nice quiet place a marine asked: Are you a pirate?. A the moment he said that all the marines looked at me and prepared for attackt. But then Doragon no musuko said: No I am not, I am a diplomat. I give information to anyone who can afford it. But the marines didn't trust it and took a den den mushie and informed at the HQ if someone who looked like me has a bounty. But they didn't have. So the marines let me go and looked at me suspicious. At the table I asked a tea, and a plate of spagethi.
Back to top Go down
Doragon no musuko

Doragon no musuko

Beli : 145

Gathering members and suplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering members and suplies   Gathering members and suplies EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Then when the spageti and tea came, a marine officer asked me if he could join my table. Doragon no musuko answerd "Okay, why not." When the marine officer sat down he whisperd me "In what for info do you handle?" Doragon no musuko looked around and sayed "Many things and much of it is expensive. What for information do you seek? The marine officer sayed to me " Information on a slave trader from the East Blue." " Okay I shall look if I find something for you. Do you have a flute with you?" The marine officer looked confused and answerd "Yes I do. Why do you need it?" "That my friend will you see soon enough. But first, what will you pay for the information?
Back to top Go down

Gathering members and suplies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece :: The Blues :: East Blue :: Louge Town-
Jump to: