One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece

Original One Piece RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Bleach Clash RP
One Piece Islands spinning out of control - Page 2 Button
Latest topics
» Forum update
spinning out of control - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 pm by Sumaru

» Gathering members and suplies
spinning out of control - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm by Doragon no musuko

» A Couple of Tests
spinning out of control - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am by Jomei Michio

» Fairy Tail RP!
spinning out of control - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am by Guest

» spinning out of control
spinning out of control - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:23 am by Doragon no musuko

» Bellomont. (WIP)
spinning out of control - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm by Sumaru

» Elder Dragon
spinning out of control - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am by Sumaru

» Don't know where else to put this...
spinning out of control - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm by surbet11

» ...Don't worry it's just me.
spinning out of control - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am by Sumaru

Staff
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Sumaru
Jomei
Moderators
Corleon
Welcome everyone We are an alternate One Piece RP site and invite you all to join the fun :D

spinning out of control

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sora raigekuchi

Sora raigekuchi

Beli : 144

spinning out of control - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:03 am

Sora was heavily startled by the sudden appearance of the man, he crawled away from him and tried to stand up, when he saw that the girl had transformed in a humam/panther hybrid and held her claws ready to strike the man down if so needed.
The man had shouted something about him being a doctor and then suddendly declared that someone should stop pointing their weapon at him.

Sora looked around the room to see if there was anyone else but saw no one else.
He then faced the stranger and asked who are you telling to not point a weapon at you? and more importantly, what are you doing in an abandoned house in the middle of an alleyway maze?
Back to top Go down
Doragon no musuko

Doragon no musuko

Beli : 145

spinning out of control - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:23 am

Doragon no musuko told I am not a marine other wise I should not be here in my renthouse. I will explaine ecerything later on my ship. And do not dare to point that pathetic claws at me. Than Ace came silent closer and closer to attack. ACE SIT!!!!! The dog looked asking at him. Then he said NOW!!! then the dog sat down but stil looking at the strange girl and boy. Then he said If you want to get away from this island alive and soon, you must trust me. Other wise the marines wil find you guy's.
Then suddenly there the marines knocked at the door. he said to them Quickly in the kitchen is a secret hideing place for food. Hide in there and take Ace with you. Quick I will say when it is clear.. Ace growld silently and doragon no musuko said It is okay, so long they don't know the truth yet it is okay. Go!!
Back to top Go down

spinning out of control
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece :: The Blues :: East Blue :: Louge Town-
Jump to: