One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece

Original One Piece RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Bleach Clash RP
One Piece Islands spinning out of control Button
Latest topics
» Forum update
spinning out of control EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 pm by Sumaru

» Gathering members and suplies
spinning out of control EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm by Doragon no musuko

» A Couple of Tests
spinning out of control EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am by Jomei Michio

» Fairy Tail RP!
spinning out of control EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am by Guest

» spinning out of control
spinning out of control EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:23 am by Doragon no musuko

» Bellomont. (WIP)
spinning out of control EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm by Sumaru

» Elder Dragon
spinning out of control EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am by Sumaru

» Don't know where else to put this...
spinning out of control EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm by surbet11

» ...Don't worry it's just me.
spinning out of control EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am by Sumaru

Staff
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Sumaru
Jomei
Moderators
Corleon
Welcome everyone We are an alternate One Piece RP site and invite you all to join the fun :D

spinning out of control

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora raigekuchi

Sora raigekuchi

Beli : 144

spinning out of control Empty
PostSubject: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:19 am

Sora was wandering around in a back alley minding his own business when he spotted an advertising poster for a free public party celebrating the mayor's birthday.

After reading it he darts of to the party's location.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu

Ren Shimizu

Beli : 139

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:34 am

Ren again was running around in Lougetown. She had found an interesting advertisement that announced the mayor's birthday. She thought she might also find a captain there if she was lucky. All kinds of people would be drown. So she ran over the rooftops to where the party was.
Back to top Go down
Sora raigekuchi

Sora raigekuchi

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:52 am

As Sora arrives at the party he spots the buffet and immediately darts in its direction.
Before he can show down he is suddendly gripped by his clothes by a security guard.
'Haven't you ever heard of appropriate clothing!'
Sora hastedly replies 'I would dress up for the occasion my dear sir, but that simply is not possible because I have no other clothes than these rags.'
The guard thinks for a moment and then replies 'ok but i'm keeping an eye on you.'. He lets go and Sora immediatly shovels as much food as possble on his plate and digs into his food.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu

Ren Shimizu

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:50 am

Ren putted her katana under her Kimono. That way nobody would notice it. She also entered the place from the rooftops, Nobody looks up these days. She entered from a open window and entered a fine decorated room. She did not took anything but went straight for the door. arrived there she listened close to it, but could not hear anything on the other side. She opened the door and went out of the room silently. Then she went downstairs and blended in the crowd. Furthermore she just took some food, and started to eat. She noticed a lot of people. Some where dressed very beautiful, others less. She eat her food and waited for something to happen. At these kind of party's always something was worth listening or talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sora raigekuchi

Sora raigekuchi

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:04 am

A gunshot suddenly sounds making sora look up in surprise.
What was that?,the sentence wasn't even finished when someone bumps into him

Sora tries to grasp what happened when he is tackled by someone.
He is firmly pushed against the ground and quickly surrounded by marines.
What's going on my good sir? i do not believe i perpetrated any real crimes here. The officer glares at him and says ' do not try to misdirect us, assassin, you fired a shot at the mayor and then ran. . The officer then rifles sora's pockets and finds a gun. The gun was fired from this weapon.
Sora stares in confusion.
He then starts yelling to the crowd gathered around. I didn't do this, i never intended to kill the mayor and never would, i don't know where that gun came from!. He then starts fruitlessly struggling agains't the marines.

Last edited by Sora raigekuchi on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Sora raigekuchi

Sora raigekuchi

PostSubject: double post   spinning out of control EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:26 am

ignore this
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu

Ren Shimizu

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:28 am

Ren was quietly eating when she noticed a gunshot. Then someone was pushed down the ground and surrounded by marines. He was telling he was innocent when they accused him off shooting at the duke. She saw that somebody putted a gun in his pocket so she believed him, but she knew it would be useless to tell that to the marines. Not to forget that she did not trust marines. The marines found the gun in his pocket and they arrested him when he was swearing that he did not do this. While everyone was in panic and ran away Ren quickly and quietly went up to the roof watched the door and waited for what the marines would do to the guy. She might even think about it to help him. He seemed like the kind that attracted trouble, maybe someone interesting to stick around with.
Back to top Go down
Sora raigekuchi

Sora raigekuchi

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:34 am

Sora was taken to the marine headquarters and thrown in a prison cell.
Not long after, a man in a suit comes to talk to him.
'So, i guess we succeeded in our framing job to have an excuse to arrest you.
Sora thought about this for a moment before replying'I think this is a misunderstanding sir, i never fired a gun in my life, let alone at someone important like the mayor.
The man in a suit immediately replied 'I think you misunderstand, we were not after you specifically, we just needes someone no one would miss. you should be honored as you have been chosen as a test subject for one of our new weapons.The man in the suit then smirks, turns his back and walks away.

Not long after this sora has taken out his doll and started a conversation with it. What do you think joe? I don't really want to believe they are serious but he seemed pretty serious.
He then paused for a moment before continuing to talk 'Yes Joe, i also find it hard to believe the marines would do such things to the people they have sworn to protect, maybe they mistook me for someone else. Sora stared at his doll.
and finally said 'Well, let's go to sleep and hope this gets solved tomorrow. After finishing the sentence, Sora puts joe away,lies down on the bed and tries to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu

Ren Shimizu

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 am

Ren followed the people to the Marine headquarters. She sneaked in quite nicely. It was dark, so the guards did not see that well. She jumped soundlessly over the wall in hybrid form to immediately turn into human form again. She quickly entered the base unseen. She would have just a few minutes, maybe seconds. There she heard a conversation between the boy and the marines. She could barely believe her ears. She quickly hid back in the shadows when the marines came back. People seldom see what they do not expect to see, and they definitely did not expected a girl in a kimono in the middle of the night. They went straight on, though they did not even looked her way. So she viewed saw a single guard. She smelled around, but the rest was gone and the prisoner was sleeping. She waited a moment, then she heard the guard sleeping. She silently went to the prison door and opened it with the key on the wall opposite the cell. She quickly woke the prisoner, signed him to be silent and to follow her. Preferable silently she hoped. The guards would notice he was gone, but if everything went according to plan it would be far to late already.
Back to top Go down
Sora raigekuchi

Sora raigekuchi

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:49 am

Sora was woken up by a hushed voice that told him to follow him.
For a moment he thought about it and then decided it was better then staying locked up.
He then followed the person that opened the cell doors, he was however, ready to attack in case this was an attempt at framing him for attempted jailbreak.

They soon arrived outside and whispered so, how are we going to get over the wall exactly?

While asking this he took a moment to better observe his rescuer and found that she was suprisingly young to already be breaking in marine bases and breaking out prisoners.

He then took a neutral stance awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu

Ren Shimizu

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:56 pm

They came outside she saw the boy was on his guard. Ren could not blame him, she would be as well in his case. Then he asked how they where getting over the wall. The real question actually, was how we where going to get him over it. She could quickly jump over it, but she could not really carry that guy. She looked around to see anything, an opportunity to escape. She doubted that this boy could jump over the wall but maybe she had an idea.

Ren then whispered to him. "I can jump over but that would leave you do you have a idea?" She saw that the boy was observing her, she did not had to as she had chances enough when the marines brought him here. She now waited for a response from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sora raigekuchi

Sora raigekuchi

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:47 am

Sora thought about the situation for a while.
He then replied 'i have a plan, We sneak into the armoury,steal some barrels of gunpowder, blow a hole in the wall and finally run to wherever we are safe. . After finishing the sentence Sora returned to a neutral stance.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu

Ren Shimizu

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Ren waited for the boy to finish his suggestion. It would leave however a big explosion, thus they would only have little time to escape. But she did not really had an idea how to get this boy on the other side of the wall. So she went back to door and answered. "Well, It is better than nothing, let's go" She went to the door hoping the boy would follow her through the marine base. Silent as the night, she went on.
Back to top Go down
Sora raigekuchi

Sora raigekuchi

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Sora hastily followed the girl and they quickly arrived at the armory

He looked at the gaurd at the door and then whispered Ill handle this one, i suggest you cover your ears.Saying this, sora sneaked as close to the guard as he could. He then concentrated for a moment and fired a sonic wave at the guard.
The sound was not noticeable for an average human but was still strong enough to daze the guard.
Spoiler:
He then rushed up to the guard and fired the same frequency at point blank range, knocking the guard out.

After this action Sora checked the guards vital signs and then signaled the girl to come out of hiding.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu

Ren Shimizu

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:38 am

When the boy told Ren to cover her ears she immediately did so with her arms. She wanted to ask why but she just stood behind him and watched to what he would do. He just fired something at the guard. It was to fast to see and to silent to hear, so it would not have been some kind of hidden gun.

"What did you just do to this guard?" She whispered while she was slightly surprised. She thought she just saw something unnatural. Then again, she did not really had to call it strange as she was unnatural herself to begin with. She was right from the beginning: this guy was interesting enough to save.
Back to top Go down
Sora raigekuchi

Sora raigekuchi

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:27 am

Sora looked at the girl and said i'll explain it later but right now we should focus on getting out of here. Saying this Sora darted off into the armory and started rummaging around.

He soon emerged with a few barrels of gunpowder and a navy officer uniform.
I think this is about enough to blow a hole in the wall, And i also got some new clothes as a bonus.
After quickly changing his clothes behind a corner he marched off back to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu

Ren Shimizu

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:43 pm

So when the boy changed some clothes, Ren quickly looked the other way. most notably the doors. To make sure there are no marines entering the room. If they found us now we would be in a bit of trouble. Still this boy seemed to be stronger than he looked, she suspected he might have eaten a devil fruit. After that he told Ren that this should be enough to blast trough the wall after that he went back. Ren silently followed him, listening and looking for anything that could foil their plan.
Back to top Go down
Sora raigekuchi

Sora raigekuchi

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:32 am

By the time the girl arrived at his location sora had already set up the barrels.
He then faced her and said 'from what i know of things that go boom, i think this set-up will work, and before you ask, i also got a lighter back in the armoury.

He then pulled out the lighter and started ligthing the fuse, When he got it burning he ran back to the girl because he presumed it was a safe distance.
When the fuse was halfway Sora whisperedvyou know, it suprises me that this jailbreak hasn't been disrupted by completely unrelated circumstances by now. almost directly after finishing the sentence the sounds of guns being cocked was heard.

Sora looked around and realized they were suddendly surrounded by marines.
One of the officers came forward sayingWell, i guess doing a suprise inspection pays off, men prepare to open f...

The officer was cut short by the barrels exploding sending most of the marines into dissaray. in the chaos Sora started running towartds the breach in the wall signaling the girl to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu

Ren Shimizu

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:32 pm

the boy had a lighter and a lot of explosive set ready at the wall. then he whispered in Ren's ear that the jailbreak was going way to well. I wanted to say he should not say such things but it was to late, they where surrounded. Ren looked at the fuse, which just went in the barrel. She saw the boy running as it exploded, he signed to follow him but that was not needed, she was just behind her. she went through the wall and heard that the marines where out of their confusion. Quickly she went trough the wall and ran, not as fast as she could but she needed to stay somewhat with the boy. her animal like speed would be far greater than the boy's speed if she decided to run away as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sora raigekuchi

Sora raigekuchi

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:36 am

Sora ran as fast as he could while the gunfire of the marines whizzed by him.
He quickly reached the hole in the wall and leaped over the leftover debris.
He landed on the street, took a small moment to regain his balance and began running again. After running for a while he suddenly dived into an alley out of sight if the marines.

He estimated it would take only a few seconds for the marines to see him again.
Knowing this, he darted off deeper into the alley, taking what he thought was the way to where he was headed. After some time running, Sora spotted his intended destination.
An abandoned house where he and the girl would be safe for a while.

He quickly threw open the door and ran inside. he then quickly turned around and closed the door while hoping the girl was close enough on his tail that she made it inside too.
Sora then stepped back to take a breather, he suddendly realized how painful his chest felt, he collapsed against the wall and began taking slow ,heavy breaths.
After a while the pain subsided and Sora looked around the entry hall.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu

Ren Shimizu

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:53 am

Ren followed the boy through the city. Gunshot all over the place, she now ran a small distance behind the boy just as fast as him. We were running for a while when the boy suddenly jumped into an alley. She followed him through the alley. When the boy entered the house she jumped in just before the door closed. He then suddenly collapsed against a wall. "Boy, are you all right?" She whispered a bit louder than she wanted to. Was he hit. Did he fall when he entered to door and lander wrong so it still hurts? "What is wrong?" she asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sora raigekuchi

Sora raigekuchi

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:18 am

When sora saw the girl he first let loose a sigh of relief, he then adjusted himself so he had a relatively comfortable position on the ground.

When he heard the girl's concerned question he whispered: 'I think i overexerted myself when with the whole running away bisuness, i think ill be fine in a minute or so'..

He thought about the current situation for a while, he then said I think we'll be safe here for a while, so why don't we use that time to tell each other our names.

He continued I'll go first, My ,ame is Sora Raigekuchi, And this He Showed his twig doll Is Joe.
He put the doll away and smiled at the girl, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Doragon no musuko

Doragon no musuko

Beli : 145

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Then suddenly behind them there was a cough, a person in the shadows asked the boy and the girl What are you doing here? but then he saw that the boy was injured and he ran to him and asked Where are you hurt? It is all righ I am a Doctor, and than he said Put away that weapon from my back!
Back to top Go down
Kyo Surudoiha

Kyo Surudoiha

Beli : 105

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:42 am

Kyo was frustrated beyond relief. Weeks ago she had caught word that a certain Devil Fruit user had been seen in Louge Town. This praticular Devil Fruit user possesed quite interesting abilities that to this day had not been recorded yet, and Kyo wanted nothing more then to meet this man. So naturally, she had made the arrangements for her travel straight away, and before long she was on her way to the island. But when Kyo finally arrived there she discovered that the sighting of this Devil Fruit user had been nothing more then a rumor. He had never even been there in the first place! This was terrible! She had crossed half the East Blue to get there, and it was all for nothing! Not to mention the fortune she had spent on her transportation! But not being one to mope over her misfortune, Kyo decided to make best of the situation. Appearantly there was a big party going on that day, and having nothing better to do she thought it might be nice for a change. And it had been pretty nice after all, until some idiot tried to assasinate the mayor. Luckily the marines arrested the guy before anyone else got hurt. Kyo usually wasn't all that much of a marines fan, but every once in a while those idiots did come in handy. Seeing as the party had come to an end now Kyo figured that she might as well go check out the local book store to see if there was anything interesting to find.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu

Ren Shimizu

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:38 am

Ren felt she would had to little time to draw her katana if this new stranger would mean them harm, so she went into hybrid form and launched her claws to stop just before his throat. "why would I trust you, you just appeared here and there is no weapon at your back." What is this man thinking, if you try the help injured people that are on the run, most people would let now that they were they where at more distance, instead this fool just popped up behind them, almost scared her to dead, and probably Sora as well. She would like to tell Sora her name, but she could not trust this man yet. Maybe he worked with the marines. If he did it would be the last mistake made. So for now she would play a little more safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spinning out of control   spinning out of control Empty

Back to top Go down

spinning out of control
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece :: The Blues :: East Blue :: Louge Town-
Jump to: