One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece

Original One Piece RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Bleach Clash RP
One Piece Islands out and about Button
Latest topics
» Forum update
out and about EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 pm by Sumaru

» Gathering members and suplies
out and about EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm by Doragon no musuko

» A Couple of Tests
out and about EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am by Jomei Michio

» Fairy Tail RP!
out and about EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am by Guest

» spinning out of control
out and about EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:23 am by Doragon no musuko

» Bellomont. (WIP)
out and about EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm by Sumaru

» Elder Dragon
out and about EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am by Sumaru

» Don't know where else to put this...
out and about EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm by surbet11

» ...Don't worry it's just me.
out and about EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am by Sumaru

Staff
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Sumaru
Jomei
Moderators
Corleon
Welcome everyone We are an alternate One Piece RP site and invite you all to join the fun :D

out and about

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiji

Beli : 108

out and about Empty
PostSubject: out and about   out and about EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:16 am

It was morning in shells island and the sun had just risen over the mountain when the stores started to open, the air was fresh with the scent of morning dew from the ocean. Normally she wouldn't be anywhere else exept karate island but her foster mother was here visiting an old friend who was a retired pirate who was in hiding not to mention they had just spent a long trip on a boat, why he picked a town full of marines she'll never understand but it wasn't any of her business. She had been sent out to get groceries for breakfast so she went early to avoid the traffic of the crowds, and to avoid running into the early military law training new recruits and trying to show off. "Thank-you" she said hurrying to the next store with a bag full of groceries.
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Beli : 153

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:58 am

[Just a little thing: I think every one of the active posters are on different islands than this one. Although you can participate in up to two topics at once, being on two different islands at the same time while sticking to the site's rules is pretty much impossible... But I could pop by and post in this topic once my crew and I get going again Razz]
Back to top Go down
Mara

Beli : 106

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Mara sat on the side of the street looking out at the town. She slowly paned her view back and forth before sighing. "Such a boring town, way to many marines." She would mumble, before pushing her sunglasses higher onto her face, and taking out a cigarette. She would put it in her mouth and lite it before standing up and starting to walk down the street looking for something to entertain herself. She really didn't even want to be on that island, but it was the only place any boats would take her at the time, which annoyed her. Marines were so uptight and clean, though they were the guys who paid her to go after pirates so she couldn't complain much. she stopped as she saw a woman pass by her with a bag of groceries, with one quick glance, she could tell a few things about the woman. The Woman had a good shape to her body and though the subtle movements of how she moved showed that she had some sort of combat training. Mara was surprised it was rare to find woman who trained, and not only that, Mara thought the woman was quite good looking. Mara then started to follow her, seeing if anything interesting would happen if she did.

Back to top Go down
Keiji

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:31 pm

"Hey Anzu wait up!" The girl heard a voice from afar call out her name, she turned around to find herself in the company of the ex pirates son. "Hey what's the hurry, you get stuck buying breakfast for my old man?" the boy asked, she could tell that he and his father didn't get along as he'd like you to believe. "Yeah, I didn't mind though, it's always nice to get out early and do this" the girl said. To be honest even though she had what she would call parents , she still envied the boy for the fact that he knew his real parents, "Tch, I swear that old bastard couldn't get any lazier" he said as he put his hands behind his head as he walked with the girl. "He's not that bad, hey if it's not too personal do you mind if I ask why your dad retired" she asked. they stopped at a cafe to sit down for a minute just to take a breather, it was still early and she had plenty of time to get back so she figured she had time to kill. "It's not, I'm not really sure why he retired but most of it had something to do with some stupid sword this lady used to have. He said this sword was supposed to have some sort of dark power, so his captain and the rest of the crew set out to find it. After searching high and low for it they finally found a lead and followed it to this supposedly uncharted island. The only thing that he would tell me after that was that out of all the people in his crew only two made it off that island alive and they never found the sword. After that he gave up the pirate life and moved here to raise me"
Back to top Go down
Mara

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:51 am

Mara had been following this girl for a short while now, but it was still quite boring. She thought for a mount she would just walk beside her and just flirting with her, in till she saw the boy walk up to her, this caused her to sigh, people always get in the way of her fun. She looked the two over, but she couldn't tell what there status was, were they just friends,or more she could not tell. she followed them in till, they entered a cafe, where she almost just kept going but, the boy had said something, something that caused her to stop in her tracks he mentioned a sword, and from the sound of it it was the sword she was dearly looking for. She quickly went over and stood next to the table, looking down at the boy now, rather then the girl. "So, boy did your dad ever tell you what island this happened to be, I would really like to know..." She would just come out and say her tone somewhat demanding, her hands at her sides. if this boy wouldn't tell her, she wasn't fearful of getting rough with him, and if he didn't know she would make him take her to his father to make him tell.
Back to top Go down
Keiji

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Just as the boy had finished his story a mysterious girl had approached them asking about the sword, "What the...who the hell are you" For some reason she seamed to be interested in the sword, this sword that Agito talked about sparked Anzu's curiosity as well. She had to admit it sounded interesting "Yeah Agito tell us, does he remember where it is?" The thought of something this dangerous sounded exciting, although she would never go look for something that powerful she just loved hearing about stories that have to do with treasure. "Tch...well he said he doesn't exactly remember where the island is but he said it was somewhere near the grand line. Now is there anything else that I can help you with before you go away?" Agito said with a snide remark as he slung his arm around the chair,the girl slammed her hands on the table and scolded him for being rude "I'm sorry, you'll have to forgive him, he doesn't really talk to people that much, My name's Anzu"
Back to top Go down
Mara

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:27 am

Mara would sigh seemly falling to her knees placing her head on the table, "are you sure he doesn't know....this is really important for me..." she would say lifting her head up, her glasses still covering her eyes, she was somewhat annoyed about this now, she looked over at the girl "Well its always nice to meet a Cute thing like you Ms.Anzu My name is Mara." She would say with a smile, a somewhat flirty, and she would of continued but with information on her mother's sword on the line, she didn't really feel like it. she would turn her head back and stare at the boy she now knew was named Agito, she hoped that he had forgotten something, and hoping to jog his memory. " Or is it possible for me to visit your father myself, or is that to much of a problem?" she would ask still staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Keiji

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:28 pm

"C...cute?" the girl tried to hide her blushing face, she hated being seen all flustured. "T...thank you M...miss Mara" The girl said struggling to keep her words from stammering all over the place, She quickly gathered her composure and looked back at the boy to see if he was going to help the girl who was looking for this sword. "Ugh! Fine I'll take you to him if it'll get you two to stop bugging me about it" The boy was never known for his patience with other people, in fact the one sure fire way to get him to do something for someone was to annoy him.

((sorry for the short post, RL is really stifling my muse))
Back to top Go down
Mara

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Mara smiled as she saw The girl blush out of the corner of her eye, and how she stuttered her words a little. looking back at the boy, hearing his repose that he would take her to his father, somewhat amused her. he got somewhat annoyed rather quickly she would think to herself with a small chuckle. She stood up, stretching a little bit, " if it wouldn't be a problem young sir." She would say to him, waiting for them to get up and take her to the boys father, and while she had planed on doing this peacefully, she now knew the boys father was a pirate, and could use that against him if need be, she just really hoped it didn't come to that, she didn't like having to hurt people she didn't need to in front of there family. She looked at the girl again, she also felt the girl might step in as well, this was her friends father, and she didn't want to have to bruise up a pretty face like that. She took her cigerate out of her mouth and flicked it to the side.
Back to top Go down
Keiji

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:50 pm

The boy got up from where he was sitting and started heading towards the direction of his father's house as Anzu followed behind him picking up the groceries she had bought. The boy wasn't too thrilled about helping out a complete stranger, but he figured if he didn't help her he'd never hear the end of of his friend's nagging. For whatever reasons this girl who called herself Mara wanted this blade were none of his or her business, but just like his friend he was a little bit curious himself. "So ummm... Mara was it? What brings you to Shells Town" She asked with a smile. "Yeah and why are you are you so interested in some stupid sword that probably doesn't even exist" The boy asked with a really blank expression on his face. Anzu scolded him about the boy's attitude towards people and turned to the girl "I'm so sorry for his attitude, he doesn't really like to talk to anyone but me." she said hoping she would forgive him and that it wouldn't escalate the situation into anything further.
Back to top Go down
Mara

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Mara would follow the boy, walking however closer to the girl then him. as she walked the girl asked, but before she could answer the boy also asked a question. "Well I'm here on business." She would say with a smile, " I had to drop off a package. " looking over at the two. She wasn't lieing, however she wasn't telling what type of business or what the package was. "Well, the Sword is very dear to me, I don't want it for its value or its supposed magical powers," she would sigh, She normally didn't tell people why she wanted the sword, but she thought it couldn't hurt to help build some trust, its not like two kids were going to care about it. "Rather I'm trying to find it because it was my mothers sword, and I wish to return it to its proper owner." She would think for a moment. She actully didn't know what she would do after she got the sword, she wanted berry it with her mother, but if she did that she felt that somone would end up dinging up her mothers grave just for the sword, She also thought about keeping it, it was after all Her mothers, and she had told her she would of passed it onto her when the time was right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

out and about Empty
PostSubject: Re: out and about   out and about Empty

Back to top Go down

out and about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece :: The Blues :: East Blue :: Shells Town-
Jump to: