One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece

Original One Piece RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Bleach Clash RP
One Piece Islands Tree hoging Button
Latest topics
» Forum update
Tree hoging EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 pm by Sumaru

» Gathering members and suplies
Tree hoging EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm by Doragon no musuko

» A Couple of Tests
Tree hoging EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am by Jomei Michio

» Fairy Tail RP!
Tree hoging EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am by Guest

» spinning out of control
Tree hoging EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:23 am by Doragon no musuko

» Bellomont. (WIP)
Tree hoging EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm by Sumaru

» Elder Dragon
Tree hoging EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am by Sumaru

» Don't know where else to put this...
Tree hoging EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm by surbet11

» ...Don't worry it's just me.
Tree hoging EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am by Sumaru

Staff
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Sumaru
Jomei
Moderators
Corleon
Welcome everyone We are an alternate One Piece RP site and invite you all to join the fun :D

Tree hoging

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Beli : 155

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:50 am

Sumaru sitting under a tree doesnt care to conseal himself in this island as he had not been hired for anything this day. Chewing on a blade if grass he watches the clouds pass slowly by, after a moment passes he plucks the blade of grass from between his teeth and proceeds to take a bite from an apple he had stored on himself. Eating the apple he continues to watch the clouds pass by and soon the apple is eaten seeds and all, which would probobly be strange to onlookers... Even to onlookers who had met him or even heard rumours of the yellow eyed man.

As the clouds pass by and his apple gone he places the blade of grass back between his teeth. Streaching he sighs and speeks to himself "oh my what a beautifuly peaceful afternoon to laze around..." he pauses for a moment and his head quickly falls as he looks at the ground. Suddenly he flails his arms like a child not getting what they want and holds either side of his head as he shakes it "ah crap now ive sayd that something is bound to ruin this pieceful day... Oh well may as well enjoy it while I can then" he remarks as he corses softly. Placing a fresh blade of grass between his teeth he lays back on the tree and resumes watching the clouds pass by.
Back to top Go down
https://onepieceislands.rpg-board.net
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Beli : 153

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:46 pm

To the west on the island, a strange and gloomy ship appears out of no where as if it had teleported. In fact, it was just the island residents' laziness and the ships speed that made it suddenly show up. As it finally stops at a dock, most of the civilians had run away, save a small boy stunned as he looked up at the giant. An ominous shadow is seen by firelight from dim torches, and the silhouette approaches the side of the ship.

The area becomes darker, or at least to the boy, and then the figure falters. The scenery then seems to lighten up as the figure comes into view, trips, and falls off the side of the ship directly onto his face. The boy jumps for a fraction of a second before a confused expression crosses over his face. His fear had diminished, but then surged again as the man turned over and groaned, "OWW.." In a flash, the kid was running up to the town screaming. All the others had done so as well, but because they had seen the infamous Jolley Roger that was raised at the top of the mast. It was a demonic skull with green flames and crossed scythes.

The rather young man slowly gets up as if his energy had been drained from him and starts to walk off through the town. As he passes, doors and shutters are closed and locked. The currently unnamed man walks off past the city and into a more scenic region of the island. He seemed to be out of breath, and was coughing continuously. Finally, he made it to a particular tree and sat down. He then proceeded to pull out a medium sized leather pouch and started to look through it. Suddenly, he looks around at the other side of the tree the direction of a voice he had just heard. Laying down on the grass was a peculiar man with yellow eyes. This was a good chance to ask.

He smiled and looked at the man after letting out another cough, "Hey there, pardon me but.. Do you know where I can get some supplies around here? That town back where I was didn't seem to have any stores that sold anything in bulk." The unnamed man coughed again and smiled apologetically at the other yellow-eyed man, "Sorry, I swallowed a bit of ocean water by accident on my way here," he chuckles a bit and then continues, "definitely not the best thing for my health."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Sumaru continurs to watch the clouds for a moment as he is addresses by the man, he laufhs softly as he realises this is most likely what is going to spoil the pieceful day. His eyes dont move from watching the clouds for a moment as he speeks "that is perfectaly alright... However you are a good distance from the sea, so either ya inhaled the water or your a devil fruit user" he states before answering the initial question he was asked.

With annother soft laugh he continues well on any island these days it is notorusaly didficult to buy in bulk, not many folk desire flocks of pirates buying off them incase marines accuse them of supporring the pirates afterall" he sighs and his yellow eyes move and fix uppon the man. With his gaze fixed. Uppon the man almost as though he was trying to take in his very being. However Sumauy was simply studying the man taking in his appearance, he continues to speek "however this appears to be your kucjy day... I can provide you with certain provisions in vast quatrities, however that service comes at a price" he says as he sighs again with his eyes moving back to watching the clouds
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:59 pm

The man starts to clear his throat and takes in a deep breath. His esophagus wasn't too itchy and his body didn't as weak anymore, although he still felt uneasy. "Yeah, devil fruit user and all that, nothin' special really. Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself.. I'm Jomei Michio, it's nice to meet ya." Jomei smiled and outstretched his hand. He heard the bit about it being difficult to y in bulk and he smiled again. "See now that's why I landed on this side of the island, so that I could go to th other as a normal 'citizen'."

Jomei leaned up against the tree and sighed, "More importantly than supplies, I still need a crew as well. I was going to see if there was anyone strong in town.. You know anybody..? That would be cool if you did." He tilts his head to the side, apparently trying to plan out what he would do next. Usually Jomei just went with the flow of things, but he figured if he needed to fing strong people he needed to also be more thoughtful about his actions. Sumaru then spoke about him having supplies, and Jomei's eyes lit up. "Really?? Name the price, I'll see if I can afford it."

Although Jomei wasn't too confident, he still wanted to see what he could do. He looked over and saw that Sumaru was lost in the clouds. He was sometimes the same way, but he just got too bored too easily. For Jomei, he always had to be doing something.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Sumaru continues watching the clouds as the man speeks, once he is done he speeks himself "the names Sumaru but many simply refer to me as yellow eye" he says this wondering if his next potential paycheque had already heard the rumours of him. "My price is the value of your bounty plus expenses... Although as the service you seek will require me being part of your crew for a while so it dosnt all have to be payed prior to my services" he states in a rather casual manner.

His eyes move again to look at jomei "although I shall have to warn ya of two things... If someone else offers more beli I may go, but I dont like doing thay so theres a low chance of that" he laughs slightly at this as he knows himself that he was kidding about that bit. However he has now a more serious look uppon his face and continues "although ctoss me or betray me by not paying up I will sink your ship... Ive done it befote so that isnt an idle threat... Some marines found that out the hatd way" he says with a serious tone aconpnying his facial expression. "As for the strongest person on this island... Your looking at him" he says then roars with laughter at his own comment as there was no way he could actually be sure of that
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Jomei tilts his head to the side as Sumaru states his name, but he quickly becomes excited at the mentioning of 'yellow eye'. So he was the famous yellow-eyed mercinary? Very interesting. "Oohh! You're yellow eye! I've heard some stories about you, you seem to doing a great job at your 'work'. Well, sorry Sumaru, I need a crew that'll indefinitely stick to me as being nakama requires... Although I will pay you for the supplies." Jomei smiles politely and stares off at the clouds again.

He then hears Sumaru's warning and chuckles a bit, "Oh, don't worry, I don't attack people that haven't taken things from me or hurt my friends and crew." Jomei looks over at Sumaru again with a questioning look on his face. "So your the Plant-Plant Fruit user... That must be really handy. You could use it as solid defense, repair your ship in a storm, create shelters in the wilderness... It's a real fitting power for a person who travels frequently as well as fights. And you're the strongest on the island as well." Jomei sighs and leans back against the tree. He looked a bit tired, yet energy seemed to radiate from him, like he was about to go run a marathon knowing that he wouldn't get tired. It was a quality that very much contradicted the atmosphere of his ship, and he hoped that first appearances didn't matter as much to the stronger people, including Sumaru.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Sumaru laughs and sits up taking his gaze completly away from the clouds "I do believe you misunderstood... i can supply you with fresh supplies for the duration of your journey for the fee plus expenses... never know ya might get lucky and ill stay on your crew perminatly" he says as he looks at Jomei.

Touching his finger to the ground he deposits a small seed and it instantally begins to grow into a strawberry plant. In a matter of moments the plant is fully formed and bearing the fruit from the growth. The speed that it happened was nothing short of spectacular but sumaru was quite unphased by it all "ya know the beauty of a strawberry plant..." He picks a couple of the strawberrys and proceeds to eat them "... if it is left alone next year this entire area could be filled with sweet lusious strawberries for anyone to eat" he saya with annother laugh

Looking back to Jomei he continues to seek "well thats what i mean by fresh... either way if you hire me i have no choice but to maintain within your crew for as long as need be... it is my honour not to betray, and yes i could repair your ship also as it gets damaged if need be" he finishes as he offers over one of the strawberries to Jomei
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:10 pm

[Aggh!! Sorry I'm late!!!!!!]

Jomei listens to Sumaru say how he could end up permanently joining his crew and his eyes light up once again. He recalls how he had stated he was the strongest person around here so far, so Jomei decided to accept his terms for hire. He catches the strawberry that was thrown at him and he eats it, surprised at how ripe it was. He looked over at Sumaru after spacing out a little and smiled widely, "Okay then, you're hired!" He walks over to Sumaru and holds out his hand to shake again. "Welcome to the Flame Skull Pirates, Sumaru. And, even though you're already hired, I have to obey the rules and have a sparring match with you to summarize your strength. We don't have to do it now, but then again I can't think of a better place at the moment. Don't want to harm too many people, y'know?" Jomei chuckles and scans the area just to be sure there weren't any people hiding around the place. After all, battles between devil fruit users did tend to get a little more intense than usual.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:24 am

Sumaru smiles and rubs the back of his head. Getting up he takes Jomei's hand and shakes it. Letting go he steps back "spar to determine my strength?" he sighs and rubs the back of his head again while flicking the last strawberry he had in his his hand into his mouth. Chewing it he swallows then speeks "Ok in that case feel the power of everything that surrounds you"

Drawing his short red handeled sword he holds it up making it look like his previous statement was that of an idel one however for Sumaru this was simply using this as a standard tactic he hadnt used for a while. In actual fact the plant life in the area was already prepared to bend to his will. Holding out his sword infront he outstreaches his hand open palmed in the other direction. The yellow eyes that gave him his nickname fix on Jomei as they appear to twinkel in the light, poising himself he prepares to move in an instant
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:53 am

Jomei gets into a somewhat relaxed stance as he chuckles loudly to himself. "Ooohh man, I can see that this isn't gonna be too easy this time around..." He tenses up as he starts to lower his stance, centering his balance and weight and evenly distributing it between his legs near the bent kneecaps. "Let's make a little 'safe ground', if ya know what I mean." Raising his two fists, he slams them down together in front of his chest. An abrupt shockwave followed that blew away most of the grass, and bits of earth as well, in a 120 meter radius around Jomei. He was making sure that even the slightest blade of grass wouldn't hold any surprises for him.

He looked up and put his left leg and arm facing Sumaru with his right hand tucked near the side. This was a stance that had multiple reoccurrances in Wing chun, but with the palms tightly closed and arms slightly more extended. Jomei inhaled and flexed, the result being his clothes to appear to explode on the inside dispite his once-average and tall looking build. He exhaled and shot to Sumaru who was still located inside the circle of earth, his left and leading hand opened to counter any starting shots as his right arm moved out a bit to the side where a clean shot would have the easiest path to connect with Sumaru's midsection. All the while Jomei's legs flexed harder than usual in case of a counter attack from Sumaru with his devil fruit powers.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:33 am

Despite what would be expected at this moment Sumaru rotates himself from Jomei's strike passing his arm and body he slides himself away from Jomei but to a greater distance than before. Now he is out of reach of most strikes he takes the same stance as he had done before. Stamping the ground the grass that had previously been blowen away springs back "now thats better" he states with a smirk on his face. Once again Sumaru simply stands and stares at Jomei in the stance "my turn" he simply utters as his empty hand swings around

His empty hand not being so empty as five small bullet sized plants form at his finger tips with small seeds littering each one. If they happen to be dodged Sumaru intends for the seeds to spread and attach themselves to Jomei. He didnt want to make this easy for even his potential captain, in saying that even though he had easilly manoveured himself from Jomei's initial strike he didnt expect it to be as simple from here on in
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Jomei pays no immediate attention to the grass that was now forming at his feet, and instead focuses at Sumaru himself. It seemed that his physical actions helped to reflect the kind of attack that would come next from his power. He saw Sumaru's palm move foreward, but he didn't detect any direct movement from his surroundings, so he looked at his palm. There, that was it, a long-ranged shot attack with seeds. Jomei knew he could control pretty much everything about a plants structure even on the molecular scale, so he didn't want to take any chances.

Jomei dug his fists into the ground and pulled out a gigantic slab of earth as the seeds flew towrds him. He quickly tossed it lightly into the air into the seed's path and ran under the crater as the stone obscured Sumaru's sight of him. He looked down at his arm to notice that a seed had shot a gap to the side of his ribs as he ran forewards to run under the crater before the boulder landed again. He smiled and jumped up at a somewhat mid-range distance from Sumaru, his arm fully pulled back.

He grimaced as he knew how sore he would be after the fight, but he knew that this was also one more step to make him stronger. Jomei did not have any burst powers whatsoever. Artix, the second soul did, but Jomei went to extreme lengths to try and mimick the attack. Although the methods of creating the shockwaves were immensly different, the result was a vaguely similar small shockwave. Small, not in comparison to other attacks, but in comparison to Artix's real shockwave attacks. The result, however, was a delayed pain that would course through Jomei's limb used for the attack once his muscles became relaxed and un-stressed by battle.

Jomei flung his arm forewards mid-air towards Sumaru with a blinding speed. The attack would never physically hit, and this would be obvious to anyone, but once the arm had extended a rather big shockwave would fly through the air aimed in that direction. It was purely air pressure, but had the density of steel thanks to the level of the technique and Jomei's already astounding strength. Although as it appeared Jomei was simply avoiding his devil fruit powers, he simply just didn't want to use them at the moment while he wasn't critically injured. Just then, he also remembered that he hadn't told Sumaru his devil fruit powers yet. He figured it was alright since he wasn't using them yet in the first place, but he knew that if Sumaru really pressed him as hard as he could, he could end up putting up a good fight against Legion. This is what Jomei feared, since the distant town, despite the distance, would almost certainly become subjected to Legions powers. He had, in fact, leveled a forest once, so any amount of caution was necessary at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 pm

[OOC: sorry tiny post on phone now lol]

Sumaru taking the force of the shockwave is launched backwards and drags along the ground untill he comes to a stop. Even though this had caused him to bleed in a few places he simply stands up and takes his same stance from before. "not bad not bad at all, im rather glad I havent been hired to collrct your bounty" he says as he spots the wound where one of his plants had struck.

Without moving a muscle apart from his lips curling into a small grin he watches as the seeds from his bullets errupt from the wound forming squirming tenticles of barbed vines. As the vines errupt Sumaru remains standing in his stance, with his blade moving ever so slightly he darts to his right beginning to run in a circular formation so it wouldnt be as easy for Jomei to hit him with the shock wave again. As he runs the vines noticably begin to get quickly harder and sharper as they flail and start to make their way to wraping. Jomei's leg
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:19 am

Jomei glances down at his side and then looks back up at Sumaru. He laughs along with him, "Same here, you're pretty strong aren't ya?" He grins and then looks down to his side as the vines seem to explode from his side. He laughs even more now, and then gets into his normal stance. The only difference was that his smile had become more of an eerie one, being that he was clearly enjoying the fight but had an instinct that wanted him to go further. He balled up his fists and looked around at the speeding Sumaru.

He then flexed, which had an obvious effect of a little gust of wind, but then he seemed to release another notch of power as he flexed a second time. It is known as a 'strength potential' limitation. For a lot of people, when they flex or tense up afterwards they always feel that they can go further. This feeling of being able to go past that initial potential occurs to most people when thought about, but in reality, that thought is possible. In some cases throughout the world there have been reports of ordinary people doing extraordinary things when in a pressing situation. This is due to the adrenaline in the person's body to be able to temporarily 'amplify' certain areas of strength to help accomplish a critical goal. It is felt as a wierd sort of locking in the stressed muscular region preforming the task, as if you're flexing without feeling the immediate fatigue from lactic acid and can become even stronger.

This is what Jomei was doing with his body, the second initial stage of his adrenal effects that 'lock and amplify' his muscular strength. It would be a simple task for any living being in this situation, but the difference between this and anyone else's second stage was that he already had an superhuman strength. There was an abrupt shockwave like before as Jomei's already defined body looked completely different. The vines that dug into his skin had stopped moving and were almost crushed, and he slammed his fist into his side and wrenched the plant from his body. Blood started to flow from the wound more, and he tore off the rest of the plant from his leg in a violent sweeping motion. The tensing then stopped, and Jomei seemed to return to a somewhat normal state besides the wound in his side. He looked around at Sumaru and grinned gently, but it was not enough to be playful, it was more competitive in a sense.

"Well I don't think I can beat you without using my devil fruit. You have the advantage in this situation against my regular self, so I'll tell you my abilities. Actually, it's our abilities to be precise. My devil fruit combines my soul with the soul of an ancient warrior. Our powers mold into one as well, and the result is a completely different being named 'Legion'. The warrior, Artix, has blast powers. It's basically my shockwaves on steroids, and to give you an accurate view, if my shockwaves are a magnitude 2 earthquake on the Richter scale, Legion's are a magnitude 9.5. But, thanks to being injured, the power is lowered so I don't really damage anything. I know you aren't going all out, which is one of the ways I test members, so I think this'll help." Jomei smiles a more comforting smile at Sumaru and waits for a response. He did want to see his true potential, but he wanted to make sure that it was alright with him if they continued this way.

[Sorry for the long explanitory paragraph, just needed some back up evidence so it doesn't look like I just gained a random power boost for no reason... Although somehow Ichigo always gets away with that Razz]
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 am

Sumaru chuckles as he resheaths his blade "intresting devil fruit power" he sighs and his yellow eyes fix on Jomei as he comes to a stop and appears to be standing casually now. Sumaru holds his hands out to either side with his hands in a gripping formation, two new vines grow between his hands "these have quite a sting ya know" he remarks as he refers to these paticular plants having stinging properties. Sumaru barely moving as the long whip like vines crack around the near by area although at that moment he was simply causing a distraction.

The whips crack and Sumaru's eyes remain fixed uppon Jomei and the yellow of his eyes appear to twinkel in the light. "Ready" he says as he twists causing himself to rotate quickly and the long whip like vines follow him swirling around him. "Plant plant barrage" his attack releases a tremendous amount of the bullets from before coming from the vines. However these ones uppon contact errupt into razor sharp leaf formations shreading into the ground and anything they come in contact with it

Even though he was aware that Jomei was simply awaiting a responce however the tactial side of him screamed for him to continue and not allow him to gain any ground on him. He however was still keeping a few tricks up his sleave incase things gets more difficult later on
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:31 am

Jomei watched as Sumaru prepared his next offensive. He definitely had an extremely nimble and powerful ability, it had various strengths that could counter Jomei's strengths and expose his weaknesses. Now it was time to see how he would do with Legion. He tensed up once more as the bullets flew towards him and a small grin escaped from his face as he lept into the air. "Let's go, Artix..."

An explosion erupted out as yet another shockwave multiple times more powerful than what Jomei had produced earlier on in the fight. These powerful shockwaves blasted out in a rapid-fire like way and were tinted green. However, inside the storm, a powerful green light and black shadows were encircling Jomei's body. It wrapped around his body and glowed even brighter, and the ominous shadows started to form the first layer on top of Jomei's body that also seemed to be changing. The body was soon hidden from sight as a baleful figure started to form from the armor. Along with this aura, a large shroud covered Jomei's head, obscuring anyones view of him. And finally, Legion showed himself as the green and black aura around him expanded to the equivalent of three Navy Command Battleships. Next, from the aura, a giant scythe with extra axe-like blades on the bottom formed as fire launched from its edge. Intense, sharp, green eyes shone through the darkness of the shroud and to Sumaru.

"We are Legion. You must be strong." Right after this, Legion raised his scythe directly at the speeding seeds and let forth a large shockwave that showed that Jomei's "richter scale" application was not inaccurate. In fact, it was rather on spot considering the damage done to Jomei beforehand. The wave hit the seeds with full force, causing the transformation into the incredibly sharp leaves. These were more powerful than the other attacks, and managed to slip past the wave's concussive force. Despite the incredibly large set of armor, Legion moved swiftly through the maze of leaves and in front of Sumaru. He brought his scythe across and aimed to hook it right at Sumaru's midsegment.

[img]Tree hoging Zhaita12[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:15 pm

Sumaru watches on as the transformation takes place, in awe for a moment he notices his attack was cancled out and a scythe was coming directly for him. Quickly he tosses aside the whips and draws his blade to parry the scythe. However it was too late it had already connected with his side leaving him with only to prevent it progressing any further. His hand shakes as he forces himself to prevent it going any further.

His hair now covering his eyes it could now be seen that his lips had curled into a rather twisted smile. His shoulders move slughtly as he laughs then speeks "you know... the only thing i miss is being able to swim, it was my guilty pleasure untill this fruit was forced uppon me" he says most likely making no sence at this moment. However there was a tone in his voice that sayd his previous statement had meaning and he continues "although its a sacrafice i unwhitingly made and it granted me the ability to do this..." he roars the last couple of words and plants of all shapes and sizes rise from the ground and produce from his body at the same time.

Now with his wound to his side he knew in himself that he couldnt go much longer so as he stood locked blades this was his final push to show off his potential... well short of turning the area into a forest but he wanted to keep that as a surprise for later.

The plants rise and spring from the ground and the thousands of plants become sharp and hard "Plant Plant barrage" he growls as the thousands of plants speed through the air aiming at Jomei being the epicentre target. It would hopefully be aparent to Jomei that this was a final push after Sumaru's attacks before that were rather mediocre in comparison to this one
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Legion himself was a rather vague and blunt being. He didn't talk often despite his rare appearances, and he never fully showed any signs of having emotional capacity unless Jomei's soul was putting forth enough emotion to overshadow Artix's personality. He did, however, understand everything that Jomei was capable of understanding, and he also knew that this was Sumaru's potential. These thoughts swirld through the combination of the two souls as the plants grew and charged at him from all angles. The forest had a vengance, it seemed, and Legion would have to show his resolve as well. Although he could destroy forests, this was no simple little forest. This was an arsenal of deadly weapons grown from nature itself aimed directly at him.

Legion tightly gripped his scythe and spun it at an incredible speed in his hands facing up into the sky that was now blocked off by plants. A small bit of the tinted green shockwaves appeared to follow the blade around as it spun. "It seems you are indeed strong..." Legion let out a deep, short, loud Kiai as intense shockwaves formed around him in a shpere that warped the atmosphere around him to the point where nothing inside would be visible let alone recognizeable.

The green and black aura receeded and focused around the sphere. Legion then flung out his arms to either side, expelling the orb outwards as multiple high-pressure bursts of aura and air that ripped up the ground beneath him. He shot the sphere out and it proceeded to blast forewards now resembling a soundwave with its fluidity. This wave effectively destroyed most of the plants that had shot towards him, but the few sturdier plants that broke through were reduced to splinters that managed to lodge themselves in Legions shoulder and leg armor and ended up piercing the being inside.

The forest that was collapsing on top of him was violently pushed back as if some impact missles had landed on that specific spot all at the same time. This was not, however, the same blast that would level forests. It was contained to a point where it would not reach the city and modified so that it would hit Sumaru with less force if he did get caught in the sound-like shockwaves.

After a while, the bursts disappear and Legion stands in the epicenter of a barren crater, large splinters lodged in his body. Despite this, he seemed composed, and any sign of pain or discomfort that could've been shone through the shroud obviously did not appear. Legion spoke rather bluntly, but admiringly, "I can see why he wanted to fight you." Legion had meant what he said. Sumaru had gigantic potential and an already staggering amount of power. It was no wonder why he was already so famous throughout the East Blue.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:52 am

Sumaru after being launched back again by the shock wave picks himself up once again and holds his finger out and a string of sap forms. He runs his finger accross the wound on his side and the sap hardens over it "aaah thats better" he grumbles then looks at Jomei. He laughs and rubs the back of his head "well i supose this needs cleared up" he says refering to the once green area being a crator and rather lifeless. Bending over he touches his finger to the ground and the area appears to spring into life with more plantlife growing than before all around them.

The new area was nothing short of a stunning sight transforming into almost a secret garden with blooming flowers and fruits. Sumaru then stands straight again and looks at this finger "huh so that what was going to grow here." After he had admired the handywork for a moment and as he continues to look at his finger "ya know think about it... before our brief spar ya ate a fruit covered in seeds... just some food for thought" he remarks and then laughs before continuing "well then lets see this ship of yours" he says before he looks off into the distance
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:32 pm

The armor surrounding Legion slowly crumbles and transforms into the green and black aura, revealing Jomei now back in his original form. He sighs heavily and smiles wearily at Sumaru before abruptly punching him playfully on the shoulder, "Hahaha! Awesome! That was awesome! I haven't had that much fun in a looooooong time!" He then stops to watch Sumaru fill the bleak landscape with vegitation once again after healing himself. That power really did amaze him, it had practically infinate uses and possibilities. Healing, repairing equipment (and ships), herbs, antibody stimulus, poison counters, weapons, edible supplies....

Jomei grins widely as Sumaru remarks about the strawberry and laughs. He was definitely different, Jomei was proud to have him on his crew no matter how long he stayed. "Oh yeah! Here, I'll show you, just follow me...!" Jomei started to run off towards the city almost looking child-like, if the child happened to be above six feet tall. Now that he had a good fight, his usual hyperactive tendencies were back along with his excitement. He always seemed more energetic after a good fight than before, which was a pretty rare and intriguing case. That was, unitl his muscles would get sore from the tensive stress, however that was until he calmed down first. A giant cloud of dust was all that could've been seen by the unsuspecting townspeople and to Sumaru for a moment as he just suddenly charged off.

Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Sumaru watches as Jomei darts off and he sighs deeply as he wosrs he could run of in such a manner but the wound on his side wouldnt allow for it. Instead he simply wandets off in the direction thay jomei had ran. Glancing back ay his little garden he smiles as he thinks of the use the locals might put it to. As he walks he fixes his hair back to its normal position and his eary yellow eyed gaze fixes on following Jonei.

Eventually he wanders up to the ship and looks around wondering where Jomei was. For noe though his attention had falen to the ship, scanning it over with his eyes he notices it looks quite old and battered. Before getting a good feel for it he decides to sit down on the ground and await Jomei's appearanceas if left to his own devices he would simply begin tinkering with the structure of it. He however wonders what to do with his own boat as he didnt want to part with it as it had been with him for quite some time
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:22 am

A minute passes at the side of the ship while Sumaru waits, all the while the waves continue to crash onto the shore with a vibrant grace. Suddenly with the next wave to come in, a nauseous Jomei splashes onto the shore next to Sumaru's feet. Just barely managing to move he looks up at him, "I-... Tripped....." It was obvious his playful attitude would be a bit extinguished for the time being. After multiple struggles to get onto his knees, Jomei finally catches his breath and points to the ship smiling. "This is Sea's Sabre, but I call her Sabre for short. She might look worn down due to being built underwater, but she's faster than the wind itself."

"I know you've got your own ship, so we'll both just sail next to each other." He finally manages to stand and starts pumping up his arms as if they'd been locked up in a metal brace. "So I'll steer her around to that cove to the west and we can meet in front of the harbors since I don't know where your ship is. Allright..!" Jomei jumps up onto the deck putting his hand on one of the vertical beams of wood. He looks down at Sumaru and an adventurous smile spreads across his face, "This is gonna be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:00 am

Sumaru laughs at Jomei, looking up at him standing beside the mast he calls up to him "hold on a minute ill just bring it around... Its not too far from here" he calls as he behins to waner off. He calls back again before vanishing around the corner "ill fix up your ship after I come back if thsts alright... Oh and ive a solution rather than sailing seprately.. But youll have to wait ans see that one" he then vanishes around the corner out of sight

---------

After about 10 the little ex-marine boat can be seen sailing aroind the coast of the island. The boat tiny in comparason to the saber comes up close to the rear of the saber and Sumaru calls to Jomei again"soooooo mon capitan may I medd about with your ship a bit and tidy it up? ... Ill be absoutly exhausted afterwards though" he says as he laughs and rubs the back of his head
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:07 am

Jomei turns around to look at Sumaru and his ship. Although the difference in size was great, a smaller and lighter ship would have been more suited with the lack of manpower that was present on Sabre. Jomei laughs excitedly at Sumaru's comment about his idea. He was very eager to see what he would do to fix the issue at hand. "Yeah sure, go ahead!" Upon saying this, Jomei jumps up on top of one of the mast beams, the splinters in his leg now gone and a closed wound in place. This was definitely going to be an interesting journey from here on forward.

Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:24 am

Sumaru smiles and crachs his knickles then wiggles them as though he is about to play the piano. Sumaru's boat bumps into Jomei's and he places his hand on the saber, this causes a small plank to form on the back of the saber and Sumaru jumps up to it. Closing his eyes he sits down on the plank placing both hands on the hull behind him, slowly as though the rear of the ship had been that of a ghost ship the fortress slowly makes its way into the base of the Saber

The process took a bit of time as sumaru had to continously keep the water out while drawing his own boat into the base of the saber. He climbs up to the deck and looks at Jomei "theres the solution" he says with a hint of exhaustion in his voice "now for your own ship" he states as he places his hand uppon the deck. This time without moving the breakages and damaged areas of the Saber begin to seal up and repair.

After a short time Sumaru rolls forward from exhaustion and ends up laying on his back panting "im done... do as you must now" he states as he lays there watchin the clouds once again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tree hoging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging Empty

Back to top Go down

Tree hoging
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece :: The Blues :: East Blue :: Louge Town-
Jump to: