One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece

Original One Piece RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Bleach Clash RP
One Piece Islands Tree hoging - Page 2 Button
Latest topics
» Forum update
Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 pm by Sumaru

» Gathering members and suplies
Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm by Doragon no musuko

» A Couple of Tests
Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am by Jomei Michio

» Fairy Tail RP!
Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am by Guest

» spinning out of control
Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:23 am by Doragon no musuko

» Bellomont. (WIP)
Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm by Sumaru

» Elder Dragon
Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am by Sumaru

» Don't know where else to put this...
Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm by surbet11

» ...Don't worry it's just me.
Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am by Sumaru

Staff
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Sumaru
Jomei
Moderators
Corleon
Welcome everyone We are an alternate One Piece RP site and invite you all to join the fun :D

Tree hoging

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
surbet11

surbet11

Beli : 156

Tree hoging - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:47 am

Xyos had finnaly spotted the man he was searching "ahem yellow eye you weren't going to leave before you paid of your debt were you?" aksed Xyos who had walked in front of Sumaru."You still owe me the money for that food remember"
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Beli : 155

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:22 am

Sumaru rolls over to peer over the side of the ship and his yellow eyes study the man "and you are?..." after a brief pause he continues to speek almost snapping "... hold on a minute i can produce my own food and besides that i dont regonise you" he says as he continues to take in the mans appearance

He was absoutly sure that he had never seen the man before and since he had been sitting under the tree all day he hadnt a clue when he could of seen the man. Although he was aware that his hair and eyes were a dead give away as to who he was and thought the man simply wanted to make some additional cash, or something
Back to top Go down
https://onepieceislands.rpg-board.net
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:36 am

"well you saw through my plot truefully i was just looking for some free money" said Xyos laughing "Hay as a reward stop by the resuranti i work for some free food will be waiting for you maybe more if you can beat me" said xyos who thought that this man could be a good challenge.
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Beli : 153

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:12 am

Jomei had been relaxing a bit up on top of the mast beams, seemingly missing the new person that had appeared. Finally, he looked over to his left and saw a rather skinny man with blue eyes and black hair. Jomei sat up and waved at him while calling from the top of the mast, "Heeeey! Are you one of Sumaru's friends?" He smiled and jumped off down towards the two.

As he landed he crouched over a bit to make sure he didn't harm the ship. Even if it was just a scratch, he would be careful not to harm Sumaru's ship. "Nice ta meet ya, I'm Jomei." He smiled and held out his hand towards the unknown man in an overly friendly manner. Since he didn't even know who he was, anyone else would have been much more cautious, but Jomei was just too carefree for that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:17 am

"nice to meet you to names Xyos but most people call me lightning" sadi Xyos shaking jomeis hand "You a pirate jomeis?' Xyos asked not losing his smile.
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:24 am

Jomei laughed a bit and shook Xyos's hand. "Yup, I'm a pirate, hence the ship." He seemed polite and friendly, although Jomei's always optimistic judging was usually insanely quick. It's not like he ever realized or even took it to mind though. "So d'you know Sumaru from somewhere? Probably from here right? I think I heard something about a resturaunt, I didn't catch anything else though."
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:28 am

"huh I've heard stories about the dude and the resturant is the one i work at i was asking if oyu guys wanted some free food but if you're a pirate then you might want a chef on your crew right?" asked Xyos thinking he might not have to wait to find a pirate crew to join.
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:38 am

"Ohh, so you work there, that makes sense.." Jomei's eyes then widened at what Xyos had to say next. "So you want to join my crew?!?!?!" Following this, Jomei launched up into the air and backflipped onto the railing of his ship. "This is awesome, two members in one day! Yeah sure, if you want in, you're in! This is Sea's Sabre by the way, Sabre for short. Born in the sea and lives on the sea, she looks beat but that's apparently the type of look it has unless we wanna fix it up. Oh yeah, and she's super fast too!" Jomei looks back behind him and seems to remember something. "Oh yeah, and if there's ever a time where our ships are apart, Sumaru, I want to show you two the Burst Wave!"
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:42 am

Sumaru raises his eyebrow and sighs "im only after repairing the ship substantially so ill have to decline a fight..." he cuts himself off as Jomei appears. he thinks to himself that this could turn into an intresting encounter. After a short while he hears mention of becoming the ships cook, he throws up a hand as his head had dropped back out of view "oi a cook would be good ya know, i can grow it but i suck at actually making it anything other than it is" he says with a laugh then his arm drops out of view again
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:44 am

"Well then its setteld im your new chef oh and by the way either of you ever heard of the shock-shock fruit." asked Xyos excited about joining a new crew.
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:52 am

"Nice, this is gonna be a fun journey!" Jomei laughs again and jumps back down to where the two were again. "Oh yeah, first off do you want me to show you around the ship a bit? And Sumaru, since you're the fighting type as well, and I obviously met you first, you're the First Mate (Second in Command)." Jomei smiled at Sumaru and patted him on the back as another 'thank you' for the help.
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:55 am

"wouldn't mind a look around your ship and just because im a chef doesn't mean i dont fight i'm a devil fruit user and a swords master " said Xyos making sure his new captain knew not to think hes weak.
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:07 am

"Ohh! Seriously? Me and Sumaru are too, so I guess we're off to a great start..." Jomei's eyes became mischevious as he stared off into the ocean. Of course, it was because now he wanted to go off and stuff his face with food. Along with his height, his appetite was absolutely enormous. He shook the thought off and started heading to the interior of the ship. The first room he went to was located in the back on the first level of the ship. It was, obviously, the kitchen area along with a large dining table with rather nice furnature and an alarmingly grand kitchen. Jomei chuckled and patted him on the back, "I thought you'd really like to see this first."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:10 am

Sumaru lays there with a bubble at his nose, after Jomei patted him he let out an almighty snore. He had finally fallen asleep from th exhaustion from repairing any holes in the ship and containing his own within the saber
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:11 am

"Wow this kitchen is great it will be an honer to cook here" said Xyos with wide eyes examining the enitre kitchen."So whats the next stop on the tour" asked Xyos.
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:30 am

Jomei beamed and pointed down at the ship, "Next is the storage area/cargo hold, I thought I would go over the more important areas first since we've got to memorize 'em so much anyways." Jomei started to chuckle at remembering the snore from Sumaru, and he opened up a hatch leading to the inside of the ship. Down a few of the flights, they arrived at the bottom of the ship where things like treasure and technical equipment was kept. The room was incredibly big, and seemed to have that sort of 'Scy-Fi' feel to it with all the tools around along with the silver flooring and steel walls. It did also protect cargo better this way along with providing a room for any sort of scientist looking for a great research laboratory. "Aaand here's the cargo hold. Well, it's more of an equipment room than a cargo hold since the edible goods are all upstairs in the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:33 am

"cool where do we sleep"asked Xyos how wanted to know where the living quarters were.
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:41 am

"Ah, that's on the seond level. Since this ship is a bit big, we've got seperate bedrooms." Jomei climbs up the steps to the second level of the ship. Again, it was very nice. The only thing that was looking old so far was the outside of the ship. In the second level, there was a hallway with doors on the sides going to seperate rooms. To the left, there was a living room before the rooms started down the hall with a coffee table and some large segmented couches. "You can choose whichever one you want except for that first one to the left, that's where my room is. It's pretty stupid for a Captain to live with better conditions like private quarters instead of crewmates, so everyone gets the same room as far as I'm concerned." Jomei smiled and pointed down to the thrid level. "That down there's the next stop: the ER and training room."
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:47 am

"when do you want me to start cooking dinner jomei" asked Xyos noticing it was already night.
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:18 am

Jomei laughed and rubbed the back of his head, "You can make dinner at the time you think is right, I'll leave all of that stuff to you." Jomei started to head up to the top of the ship to see if Sumaru was still asleep. It would be bad if he slept through the rest of the day and missed dinner. Jomei paused once he was on the deck and turned around to face Xyos."Welcome to the Flame Skull Pirates, Xyos!"
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:36 am

"thanks for the welcome I'll go get started on dinenr I'll call you in a while" said Xyos going to the kitchen

------------------------------------------------1 hour later----------------------------------------

"Dinners done" yelled Xyos who had made a banquet of meat , fruits, vegitables and deserts filling up the whole table"hope you like it" said Xyos before starting to eat some of the fish.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:52 am

Sumaru wakes up with a startled expression, getting to his feet he looks up at the sky to see its night. Yawning as he streaches he mumbles "ah the clouds are gone..." he stops as he detects the aroma coming from within the ship and proceeds to follow it. Opening the door to the location of the aroma he looks at all the food and makes a direct line towards the fruit and vegetables.

Lifting a handfull of the vegetables he spots Xyos and speeks "you joining our crew? Oh by the way ya didnt happen to keep any seeds that may of been on or in these before ya cooked them?" he asks as he proceeds to eat the handfull of vegetables
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:58 am

"huh yeah there in the barrel over there you can have them if you want" said Xyos before eating another fish.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Sumaru makes his way over to the barrel and proceeds to eat at the seeds instead, an odd sight indeed. After he finshes the contents he makes his way back to the food and picks up some of the fruit and speeks to Xyos "oh yea ya havent seen Jomei about... if he dosnt arrive soon there wont be much of this left" he laughs as he rubs the back of his head. He carried on as though the eating of the seeds was nothing out of the ordinary, well infact it wasnt unusual to him
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:37 pm

There was a slight chill through the room where Sumaru and Xyos were. It was like a fresh breeze from the northern mountains, where the air was so cold and crisp it would shatter your skin. It blew in from the door and spread across the room. Actually, it was just Jomei speeding for the table. With an odd 'thud' he landed in his chair with a glazed look on his eyes. His head tilted to the side, more into view, and showed that he was actually sleeping. He had been sleeping the entire time in his room, but when the food's aroma met him face to face, he had unconsciously 'sleep-ran' over to the dining table with his uncanny speed.

After a moment, he woke up with a jolt and looked around the room. He started to speak, but he then realized just how much food was in front of him that moment. He started to dig in, and paused multiple times to praise Xyos's cooking skills. Apparently he had been consuming all of the dishes with the most meat, which was a reoccurring quality of a person with an inhuman metabolism. That and the fact that his previous spar with Sumaru had tired him out and made him hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree hoging   Tree hoging - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tree hoging
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece :: The Blues :: East Blue :: Louge Town-
Jump to: