One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece

Original One Piece RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Bleach Clash RP
One Piece Islands Exploring  Button
Latest topics
» Forum update
Exploring  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 pm by Sumaru

» Gathering members and suplies
Exploring  EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm by Doragon no musuko

» A Couple of Tests
Exploring  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am by Jomei Michio

» Fairy Tail RP!
Exploring  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am by Guest

» spinning out of control
Exploring  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:23 am by Doragon no musuko

» Bellomont. (WIP)
Exploring  EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm by Sumaru

» Elder Dragon
Exploring  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am by Sumaru

» Don't know where else to put this...
Exploring  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm by surbet11

» ...Don't worry it's just me.
Exploring  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am by Sumaru

Staff
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Sumaru
Jomei
Moderators
Corleon
Welcome everyone We are an alternate One Piece RP site and invite you all to join the fun :D

Exploring

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Beli : 153

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Exploring    Exploring  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:34 am

A dark ship is seen far in the distance, however, within minutes the ship makes it's way to the docks of Big Bird Island. For some reason, the deck of the ship appeared to be more lively than it's outwards appearance let on. Loud crashes and heavy running could be heard, and once in a while a blur would flash, flying through the air around the ship. The figure stopped for a fraction of a second and looked around. He was wearing only his normal sandals and black shorts without his shirt, but as he outstretched his arms to either side, one could see that he appeared to be juggling something. What he was juggling were actually lead weights, and he was speeding around preparing the ship to dock while doing so.

Finally he came to a stop and caught all the six weights at once evenly on both hands, causing the ship and the other one attatched to it to rock. The ship that hadn't been in view until they had docked was connected by multiple beams of wood to the main body and seemed very different from each other. After setting down the weights the man, Jomei, turns around to face the stairs inside of the building connecting to the kitchen and calls out, "OOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!! Hey guys we landed!!!!" Halfway through speaking, he starts running down the stairs with his abnormal speed.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Beli : 155

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:46 am

Sumaru appears to casually be sitting ahainst the mast had shown no signs of actually not being there, however he had actually just arrived as Jomei had turn to sprint down to the stairs. His eary yellow eyed stare seams to pierce through the decking as he waits for Jomei to return. Although as he stares at the stairs he cant help but have a little fun; with a flick of his finger the decking sprout a small tree shoot that wuickly grows to form a giant hand.

The wooden hand moves and grabs all of Jomei's weights and begins using them like dumbells. Sumaru restrains a snigger as he calls to Jomei "yes i can see that were docked... oh and by the way your weights are pathetic i can lift them all at once with one hand" he finshes calling as he has the tree hand continue preforming some weight lifting and he continues to resist even a smile. His blonde hair meen while is moved from his face as the whind blows it slightly revealing how truly yellow his eyes are
Back to top Go down
https://onepieceislands.rpg-board.net
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:11 am

Suddenly it was completely quiet throughout the ship. Jomei's running had stopped suddenly for some reason, and after a while, a faint snicker comes from the training room. Then, more running, and then another weird pause. Then, out of nowhere, a giant jet black weight the size of a small bus is flung from an opening on the side of the ship onto the island. "Ooooraaa!!" The result of doing so was that the ship literally jumped up in the water a couple of feet due to the weight reduction. Jomei hopped out onto shore and smiled mischeviously at Sumaru. "Well then, if that's a challenge I accept!!!"

Jomei grabs a tiny handle on the end of the weight and struggles as he lifts it into the air. He starts to move it to his left and he cries out for the island to hear, "DAMMIT IMMA WIIINN!" Jomei then runs off into a treeline swinging the weight around his body in a circle, switching hands as he does so much like a spinning top. A large trail of dust and debris flies out at an incredible speed as the Captain runs off swinging the weight around and yelling. "ORA ORA ORa Ora ora.. -ra...~~!!!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:28 am

Sumaru's head drops and he sighs as Jomei runs off swinging the weight. Annother mass of plants form beside Jomei and they swing down aiming to knock him on the head to stop him in his tracks. Sumaru meanwhile hops onto the island and walks towards Jomei "i didnt even break a sweat while lifting it... no effort required what soever" he calls struggling to stop himself falling to the ground and roll around with laughter. Nope he was finding this incredibly fun as obviously Jomei hadnt realised that it was actually a tree getting a workout with the weights

On the other hand the plants that were aiming to knock Jomei on the head were actually prevent him doing damage to the island... or end up flinging himself into the sea again
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:06 pm

Jomei stops as soon as the plants had hit him on the head. He heard him make his remark and roll on the ground with laughter. Meanwhile, Jomei turns out of view, a bead of sweat traveling down his face. D-.. Dammit.. What kind of training did he do in that one night!? I have to catch up with him somehow... Think.. Jomei takes a thinking pose with his right hand under his chin. As he does so, heat waves start rising from the back of his head as he thinks. A faint sizzling noise is heard.

"Oh, yeah, where's Xyos?" Jomei sprints for the ship and puts the giant weight back before running up to the kitchen. Instead of finding Xyos, he quickly forgets what he was going to do, grabs an apple, and runs back out to Sumaru. He sits down, completely destroying the apple, but then suddenly jolts upright and sprints back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Sumaru holds his head in his hand and shakes his head at the same time as Jomei scurries from ship to land ,aighing deeply he looks at the renaims of the demolished apple and his eye twitches when he spots the seeds sitting. "If I have to beet it into hin ill make sure all the seeds are kept for me" he grumbles as he bends over and picks the seeds up. Looking at them for a moment he puts them all into his mouth and swallows them "and to think those were going to be waisted" he grumbles again before looking back to the ship.

He had wondered where Xyos was himself but thought maybe he was still sleeping after making the wxquisir banquet the previous night. His train of thought is cut off when he hears a russeling from a nearby bush. Walking over to investigate he spots a small shabby looking child. He looked rather thin, almost to the point of looking ill, the terrified kid held a small knife and was trembling, after a moment he curled up with his stomache grumbling. Sumaru holding up his finger places it on his tongue retreiving a tiny seed. The kid iemobilised with fear could do nothing but watch what Sumaru was doing. Placing the seed on the ground it springs into life growing into a large apple tree, within moments it was covered in juicy ripe apples. Walking over to it he gives it a slight nudge and 5 of them fall and he catches them. Looking at the kid who's mouth is now watering he hands all of them to him then holds his index finger to his lip as he smiles at the kid.

As the kid runs off weeping with joy Sumaru moves back to where he was standing before and watches the ship "hmmmph even one tiny seed has the potential to make someone infinatly happy... So why do folk insist on wasteing them" he grumbles to himself as he watches the ship awaiting the next reactiob fron his earlier taunt with the weights
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

Beli : 156

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:25 pm

"sorry for making breakfast late" said Xyos putting a breakfast of eggs,bacon,apples and milk on the table "so where are we?" asked Xyos grabbing some bacon
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Jomei sprints in to the kitchen to find an awesome breakfast. Just before he was about to dive into the food he turned and ran out onto the deck to see a new apple tree and a running kid. "Hey Sumaru! Breakfast is ready!!" Jomei ran back inside and started filling up his plate like a skyscraper, but despite this there was more than enough food left for everyone else. He pauses between eating to amswer Xyos's question, "Well, I don't know for sure, but on my map it looks like... Uhh, let's see... Big Bird Island, yeah that's it. That's a weird name for an island. Unless it's named after a symbol, I can't really see how the name would apply figuratively. So... Maybe there's a huge species of bird on this island. I wonder what the meat would taste like..."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:55 am

Sumaru sighs and walks back to the ship, he spots the weight that fell off earliee and uses annother tree hand to toss it back onboard "oi ya left one of your feather light weights on the island" he calls to Jomei again as he was aware that the weight would of been heard thudding back down in the gym. Getting on he makes his way to the kitchen to spot the food. He sits down an proceeds to eat an apple. "Mornin Xyos, and Jomei... Do try and rember to save the seeds" he says as he eats the entire apple.
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:55 pm

"Jomei it would matter on how you cook it but probably pretty good" said Xyos thinking about how he would cook a chicken that big."well anyway you guys see a town anywhere nearby we should see if we can a map so we at least have some idea of where we're going" said Xyos looking at the other two members of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

Beli : 100

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:34 am

" Stuck. That's what I'm. How the hell did I even end up this far out !" He yelled into the sky. Bart grabbed the bangs of his rose pink hair and begin to ruffle it up in frustration. He placed his foot on the wooden edge of his boat. It still floated several feet from the islands inland and a cliff was preventing him for setting foot on the shore. " Not only I'am I lost. But now lady luck seems to want to forget me. " He looked up into the air and released a deep sigh. A silent breeze passed over him and the cloudless sky reminded him of the world's vastness. His brows furrowed into one another as he raised his middle fingers to the sky. " Damn you, Navy!!!" He bellowed.

Still in his pit of anger the boy shot his arm twenty feet to the nearest tree, it looped around the base three times before grabbing on to most would suspect to be his forearm. Feeling the lock, Bart smiled. He was proud of himself to have master his Devil's powers this quick. In only two years he had a complete mastery of his fruit or so he thought. The recoil of his arm shot the boy from the ship onto the island, in a loss of control the boy flew pass the tree and hit one of the many trees behind it. His back hit the rough bark of the tree and he slid down to his head. " Dammit." He cursed to himself. Standing back up he walked to the ledge of the cliff. Placing his fist on his hips he looked towards his floating ship and his bag. The ship was ragged and broken. It could barely stand on it's on anymore. He looked at it solemnly before stretching his arm into the boat, gripping the bache sac within he recoiled the arm back.

The arm and bache sac smacked Bartimaeus in the face. He let out a angered groan as he turned his back on the boat. " Dammit..." Afterwards he journey around the edge of the forest, until he spotted a ship docked on the island. He ducked into the outer rim of the forest and studied it from the tree. " I bet they're pirates up there. That ship looks way better than the old one I was on. " He laughed lightly. " I'm gonna take it.... Or at least catch a ride. " Sneaking around the trees he brought himself to the face of the ship. Attempting to play dumb. Walking out the forest he called up to the passengers inside. " Hey ! Anyone up there !?! " He questioned.
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:43 am

"Hi names Xyos what do you want" said Xyos waving to the pink haired man.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:42 am

Sumaru wanders out to the deck of the ship after hearing someone calling. Looking down onto the land he sees a pink haired man looking back at him. His yellow eyes fix uppon him as he seams to glare at the man however he was simply studying his apperance. His pink hair was as unusual as Sumaru's appearance with his yellow eyes and blonde hair. He calls down to the pink haired man "you must be familiar with pirates to address such a ship so casually... Anyway im known in these waters as yellow eye, and how might I address you?" he calls from the deck as he proceds to take a bite from an apple he had previously lifted from the kitchen tabel

Last edited by Sumaru on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:56 am

A faint laugh could be heard from high on up as Sumaru questioned the new arrival. Jomei had ran up to the tops of the mast again after eating breakfast to relax for a bit. Jomei crashed down in front of Bart. "Cool, there's some one here besides us..! My name's Jomei, whassup?" Jomei smiles and sticks his hand out. He had only heard one sentence from him yet he still wanted to shake hands, and as was his neverending carefree nature. "Huh, I didn't know that there were people here on this island.. Hey is there a town nearby? We just got here and I've got noooo clue where anything is unfortunately..."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:04 am

(OOC: posting order established, Jomei > Narku > Surbet11 > Sumaru)
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:42 am

Bart raised his hand up into the air, tightening it into a clenched fist. " I don't have an official pirate name.. But you can me Bart." He said before placing his amber eyes on the two pirates. A smile crept onto his lips as he lowered his hand back to his side. He adjusted the bache sac across his chest. " You guys have room for one mo- " He said before being interrupted by the strong impact of another's arrival. At the initial surprise, Bart had jumped backwards, keeping a tight hold of his sac as his foot slid to a halt. He studied the appearance of the new pirate. Jet black hair and piercing yellow eyes. Bart sighed deeply from his nose. " Seems like Yellow eyes is reoccurring theme with you guys. " He stated in a stale tone. He stood up straight before patting off the possible dirt from his pants and jacket. With a smirk, Bart walked over and clasped the hand of the pirate before him. " I wouldn't know either. I just got here myself. Y'see my ship crashed along the cliff earlier. " He released the hand of the pirate as he walked passed him and begin staring up at the ship. " I was wandering the forest until I heard you guys. I was wondering if I could get a ride ?" He asked, looking up at blonde haired man. " This is your ship right ? Your the captain ? "

Last edited by Narku on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 am

"No he's not the captain that would be jomei" said Xyos pointing to jomei
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:07 am

Sumaru laughs at Bart asuming he is the captain and he responds "oh no, no, no im not the captain... Although my ship is now contained within this one" he says ad he points his thumb towatds the underside of the ship. He jumps down from the deck to on the land once again and his eyes remain fixed uppon the pink haired man known as Bart. "so what brings you all the way out herw and to end up with a destroyed boat" he asks as he becomes slightly supisious of bart's intentions after essentially becomung stranded uppon the big bird island
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:53 am

Jomei laughs as he hears the comment about the reoccurring yellow eyes. "Actually my eyes are green, but they glow like neon so they look yellow at first glance. See? They sorta stand out in the dark so I'm not so sneaky as I used to be..." He laughs and rubs the back of his head. "Oh, no town huh? Well, I guess that means we're gonna go out hunting! But what island did you come from? It would be good to have a set direction when we head out." Jomei smiled and leaned back against the ship.

"Hm? Oh yeah that's me. I'm the Captain, and we're the Flame Skull Pirates. The name kinda sends out the wrong impression of us though, we're not really hostile to anyone except whoever attacks us first. You said you wanted a ride? Sure, seeing that you don't have a boat anymore we'll give you a ride I guess." Jomei turns to Sumaru and Xyos while asking even though he knew what they were thinking by looking at them, "You okay with that guys? Just need to see if we're all sure on this." Jomei could tell that Sumaru and Xyos were suspicious, but Sumaru more so. In fact, Jomei was suspicious too, but he was a bit of a different case. He chose to believe in people no matter who they were or what they've done. Basically, he had faith that if Bart was in fact a threat, he would let his heart and conscience guide him. He seemed like a good guy at least, and that was enough for Jomei to agree to this. That and the fact that leaving this guy stranded on the island wouldn't sit well with him. Oh! Yeah, I forgot to ask, do you have any devil fruit powers?"

Jomei was really hoping that he didn't in the case that one of the crew fell overboard, mainly himself since he usually and unintentionally made a habit out of falling into the ocean. His carefree disposition made him a bit clumsy when he was relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:25 am

Bartimaeus's left hand held tight to the sac across his chest. He chuckled lightly at Jomei's correction. If he had looked closely the first time, he would have noticed the slight change in hue. He let a short hum vibrate in his throat before shrugging his shoulders. " I don't really have a direction I'm heading. If that makes any sense." Hearing the dual thumps of another landing onto the ground, he looked towards the blonde male with calm amber eyes. Bart took a step back from the two. He felt as if he was being surrounded. Whether or not it was true had yet to be determined, so he couldn't jump to conclusions. A smile curved on his lips. " Well that's a funny question that I don't really feel like diving into. " He told Sumaru. His eyes drifted between the two, than he looked towards Jomei again. " Oh. Your the captain. I'm sorry, you acted a little.. inexperienced." He said with caution in his voice. At the question Bartimaeus instantly thought about hiding the truth. It might come in handy if a conflict was to occur with them. It would be best for him if he had a slight advantage against the three. " Devil Fruit ? You mean one of those legendary powers ?" He asked, playing dumb. " No, no. That's way to much trouble for me. Devil Fruit powers only lead to fights. " He finally let go of his sac and begin to look at the ship again. " You have a beauty here. Any cooks on board ? "
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:41 am

"That would be my job what would you like?" asked Xyos "oh and devil fruits also help cook better then fire" continued Xyos showing off his powers a little bit by throwing a ball of lightning into the air.
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:09 am

Jomei shrugged and sighed at the news that he didn't really know where he sailed from. "Eh, that's okay, it's not like we'll be doing anything that different without a heading anyways." he smiled and continued leaning back against the boat. He noted how Bart took a step back from him and Sumaru, but that would probably be the first reaction of any other person without devil fruit powers. He did claim that he didn't have powers, but Jomei didn't really want to think about it at the moment. Jomei then heard Bart's comment about him being Captain and he laughed, "Haha! Yeah, truthfully, I can't even tell whether I am or not so I guess I have to wait and see for now. Devil fruits... Yes, they're the cause of many fights between many greedy people, but not all devil fruit users will use their power to solely fight. Some may teach others through experience and whatnot, and some may choose to just not use them at all."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:28 am

[OOC: sorry tiny post on phone again lol]

Sumaru listing to the others speek watches Bart's body language and raises an eyebrow, shrugging before he speeks "well theres always one sure way to see if someone has a devil fruit power... And thats to make them swim". He shrugs again and continues "either way I couldnt care less if someone has a devilfruit power or not... Although I must admit mine is quite handy, being able to help othets or bring them to their knees". He sits down in the ground finidhing the apple he had previously taken the deck when he had first heard Bart's voice. Strangely enough he ears the entire wpple seeds and all, although jomei had seen him do thos before it may look a bit strange ro Bart
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:55 am

Bartimaeus cuffed his mouth with his hands. " Your willing to cook for me already ? " Bart chuckled to himself. " You have any meat on board ? Preferably on a stick. " He shouted up to the man. Bart lowered his hands and turned his head to the blonde guy. " Sumaru, right ? So all you have Devil Fruit abilities huh ? "

A questioning silence went by than he begin to laugh at the irony. " It's funny because your just about built to fail. " He pointed out. " The odds of you guys setting out to sea and never once having your ship sunk is slim. So the fact that none of you can swim is hilarious." He said, still in a fit of laughter. He blew out a soundless breathe as he calmed himself.

Standing back up right, he gaze up into the sun. The sound of the birds and leaves begin to swirl around his ears. He could hear nature and all of it's majesty. " Still though.." He said, adopting a more serious tone. " I can see why you all decided to set off to sea- " He stopped himself from continuing on with his sentence. Thinking of old man Orion's words. " The sea is freedom incarnated. " They echoed through his head as he looked upon the sun and all of his threatening oppression. He let out a strong snort before looking for the ramp to the ship. " How do I get on this thing ? That guy up there is suppose to making me meat. " He told the two.
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:10 am

"You can just jump and here's your meat sorry didn't have long to make it" said Xyos jumping down and handing Bart a perfectly cooked piece of steak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece :: The Blues :: East Blue :: Big Bird Island-
Jump to: