One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece

Original One Piece RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Bleach Clash RP
One Piece Islands Exploring  - Page 2 Button
Latest topics
» Forum update
Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 pm by Sumaru

» Gathering members and suplies
Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm by Doragon no musuko

» A Couple of Tests
Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am by Jomei Michio

» Fairy Tail RP!
Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am by Guest

» spinning out of control
Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:23 am by Doragon no musuko

» Bellomont. (WIP)
Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm by Sumaru

» Elder Dragon
Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am by Sumaru

» Don't know where else to put this...
Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm by surbet11

» ...Don't worry it's just me.
Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am by Sumaru

Staff
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Sumaru
Jomei
Moderators
Corleon
Welcome everyone We are an alternate One Piece RP site and invite you all to join the fun :D

Exploring

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Beli : 155

Exploring  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:55 am

[OOC: tiny post again]

A small smirk falls over Sumaru's face after Bart's comment on the lack of swimmers on the crew "then you may be surprised to know that for many yeara I have been traveling the ocean alone... Many times my boat has begun to sink but I can swiftly repair it... But then again thats just me he chuckles as his smirk looks almost sadistic at this point. His supision grows when Bart commented before on devil fruits then commentint on them so casually. He was at this point rather tempted to test if Bart was a devil fruit user or not, however he wasnt feeling that cruel today and restrained the little niggling urge to test his theory
Back to top Go down
https://onepieceislands.rpg-board.net
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Beli : 153

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:40 pm

"Yeah, we all have devil fruit abilities so we naturally can't swim. Although, Sumaru and I can use our powers in a way where even if we fall overboard we won't hit the water, it's really useful! I just wanted to make sure for our sakes and to measure the level of caution we should take if you do for some reason fall overboard." Jomei sighs and sits down on the ground. He had progressively gotten lazier after his training for hours on the ship and his weights when they came into contact with the island.

Jomei smiled and rubbed the back of his head, "I wouldn't say 'built to fall' just yet, after all we've only got three members including myself so far." He looked over at Sumaru as he replies to Bart's comment with an odd look. "Oi oi, let's at least all try and get along for the time being-.. So I guess we'll drop you off on the next inhabited island we come across on our trip. Oh and ah, just as one of the concerns for the possibility of me falling off the ship: even though I'll hold back so I don't blow the ship up, for someone normal without power like you, I'd advise not getting me into your line of sight or you might impare your hearing a bit or break a bone..." Jomei's expression was a bit worried. Bart would probably get hurt if Jomei kept acting as recklessly as he always did, but he would make sure that on this trip he wouldn't do anything too extreme.

Jomei laughs at Barts last question, "Just like Xyos said, ya jump right on." He turns around to face Xyos and pauses to think for only a second. "All right, Xyos you're gonna come with me and try and find some food on this island. I know Sumaru can provide food, but I don't want to drain his energy unnecessarily, and on top of that I eat too much... My knowledge from surviving in one of the wild and hostile beast islands'll help us find edible food as well as your skill at cooking and preparing meals. Sumaru, you'll stick here with the ship while we're out since you've got the power to take care of anything if something happens to the ship for some apparent reason like beast attacks or something as well as take care of the ship and provide aid to Bart. We'll come back in about 30 minutes if all goes well enough. And Bart, you can do whichever you like since I'm not your Captain or anything like that... Everybody okay?" Jomei looks around at Sumaru and Xyos seeing what their answers would be.
Back to top Go down
Narku

Narku

Beli : 100

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:29 am

Bartimaeus looked over his shoulder towards Sumaru as he commented on his abilities to repair ships quickly. He raised his eyebrows towards him, acknowledging his words with a nod. As Xyros, the cook of the ship told him of his food, Bart smiled widely up at him. When he landed down infront of him and handed him a plate of food. Bart quickly gripped the plate and with a liquid trail of drool stuck his fork in it. " Thank you, dude. " With that said, he leaped up onto the haul of the large ship. Clearing it with a tail of dust under him. It was good that he had trained for years to strengthen his body, thanks to that he had no need to reveal his Devil Fruit abilities just to leap onto a ship.

Ontop of the ship, Bart had caught a clear view of all their luxuries. He lifted the steak with the fork before sliding it down his throat. He had a knack for eating whole foods without have to chew them first. They must have had a wealthy benefactor for them to have a ship this large. He thought. His eyes lowered as he spotted the steering for the ship. Though he wasn't that good at piloting a ship, he could give it a try if he was given the chance. Jomei's voice begin to pierce the cloud of his thoughts. He brought himself back to the ship's ledge and looked down with full cheeks. As he finished, Bartimaeus saluted the Captain and said. " Will do buddy. I think I'll try your weight room out. "
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

Beli : 156

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:11 am

"Jomei I'll go with you as long as i get to shoot something with lightning" said xyos who wanted to have some target practice.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Sumaru looks om at Bart as he listens to what Jomei has to say, his gaze follows him as he jumps aboard the saber almost as though his yellow eyes are piercing him and taking in his every action. as he eats the food the grumbles so he couldnt be heard "hmmmph eating in such a manner ill peg him as a possible parmecia"

He himself jumps up onto the ship and calls down to Jomei "well if your going to hunt for some food then do bring back seeds if ya happen to find any... the actual plant will do, cuttings full plant, whatever i can work from any of them" he says as he looks to Bart "oh yea im a herbologist as well so i often try to find medicinal properties from any type of plant i find... im no doctor but its handy for first aid" he finishes with a less supisious smile. He was also half hoping that Bart would assist in collecting the plant samples as he was looking jomei to collect samples from every type of plant that he came accross on the island
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Jomei jumps up to the ship where Sumaru was and hands him some seeds of an apple he had eaten sometime that day unknowingly. He smiled apologetically and handed them to Sumaru and continued to talk for a bit before jumping down to Xyos. "All right! Sumaru, I'll definitely remember to!" Jomei waves and turns to Xyos, "All right, so here's the plan, I'll go get anything I think's edible and I'll gather it up and bring it to you while you can hunt with your lightning." He smiles and continues talking randomly for a bit.

------------------------------------

A while later Jomei and Xyos are at the center of the island. Jomei is traveling out towards the cliffs to check for anything he might've missed. Running around, Jomei stops to see a crashed raft with some belongings in it. Intent not to go through Bart's stuff (even if it seemed broken) Jomei jumped up extremely high until he could see his ship before falling back down again to memorize the location. He picked a batch of pineapple-like fruits along the way back to his stash and threw them into the pile. In it were mostly fruits and vegetables, but there were also very large animals he happened to find roaming the island. He decided to leave most of the animal hunting to Xyos, but couldn't help himself when he saw these weird things. They looked like tigers, but had extremely large muscular backs and claws that seemed more like katana blades since they were so long. Along with that, the teeth were black, bot not rotting. In fact, they were normal and might have a modified carbon-based skeletal structure that was harder than other animals.

Jomei inhaled greatly and let out a loud yell for Xyos to hear wherever he was on the island,"HEEEEEEEYYY!!!!! XYOS I THINK I'M DONE!!!!!" Jomei laid down on the grass and looked up at the blue sky. No one really looked up anymore, it was all towards the endless horizon of the ocean. Although, Jomei loved the sky, and not just because Legion's burst power could make him fly for a while, but because of how free it seemed. It was like another ocean in the sky, just waiting for someone to climb up. Jomei sighed and looked around, trying to see if he could spot Xyos somewhere.
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:11 am

"Just give me a second!"yelled back Xyos before electrocuting a flock of birds and then heading back to the ship
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:29 am

[waiting for Narku due to posting order]
Back to top Go down
Corleon

Corleon

Beli : 130

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Leon had been stranded on the island now for about 3 weeks, or what seemed like it. He had been aimlessly sailing with random pirate crews now for years. He couldn't seem to find a good crew, they were either all too ruthless, or to weak to fight against other pirates and the navy, let alone bounty hunters. The last crew he was with had been unfortunate enough to have crashed into a reef of some kind. They had rebuilt the ship and sailed on, offering Leon to join them. He simply and happily declined. Some alone time was well deserved and needed.

Leon had just finished hunting and killing a boar, mostly undressed so he wouldn't get his suit tarnished too much. It was pretty hard keeping a all white suit and nice boots clean out in the wilds of the island. All he would wear while hunting was his undergarments and his scarf, a funny sight to any who would wonder upon him. He usually didn't really worry about this, for the simple fact that he hadn't seen anyone on the island for all the time he was alone. There where hints here and there about someone else on the island, but he never paid it any mind. As long as the other never bothered him, he didn't see a reason to bother the other.

Leon dragged the boar that was easily 3 times his size with his right hand and held his clothes in his left. He decided that he was going to eat by the ocean today and enjoy an nice view. What he found as he approached the ocean was a bit of a surprise. It seemed there was a ship maybe two, from his angle he couldn't really tell. Leon walked along the shore until he was close enough to be seen. He had completely forgotten that he was mostly naked, only wearing his boxers and a scarf. He dragged the boar with him, as he got close enough to be seen and heard he waved and smiled, yeah, he knew it was a pirate ship, but he was a strong pirate himself. There was almost always a room on a boat for a another strong hand to help. Now close enough to be heard he called out "Hey, nice to see other people on this island. Are you guys hungry I'm willing to share this boar meat if you're interested."

Leon seemed so care free, as if nothing in the world could hurt him. It wasn't because he was overly confident, no, he just knew that most people are good natured. Also, he had ways of getting away from any situation. well. most any situation. He hoped this crew wasn't a bunch of blood thirsty bunch of killers like had dealt with before. He didn't like killing unless he absolutely had no other choice. Hopefully this crew was good, as good as pirates could be anyway.

Last edited by Corleon on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:17 am

(OOC: absoutly fine to join in.
Oh and overposting Bart is APPROVED, asume he is away doing something IC)

Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:01 am

When xyos saw the man he only noticed one thing."Hi why are you in your boxers?" asked xyos looking at the man confused
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 am

Jomei emerged from the treeline with a gigantic sack filled with all of the things he had hunted and collected. He proceeded to throw down the food and ran over to where Sumaru was. "Here ya go, I didn't forget this time!" Jomei smiled and held out a bag filled with seeds from some of the fruit he'd snacked on before the journey back. Jomei then heard a new voice calling out to the crew from the treeline. He turned and appeared back where Xyos was with his hand up on his brow. A man in his boxers stepped out onto the beach carrying a giant boar, which caused Jomei to start laughing.

"Well this is kinda new to me... Umm yeah, good question Xyos, mister why're you running around the island in underware?" First thing was first, Jomei wanted to figure out why the guy was on the island and why he had been so quick to familiarize himself despite the rather unconventional entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:41 am

Sumaru wanders up on deck eating an apple once again. Looking at his crewmates then tp the man in undetweat he casually finishes his apple with his eyebrow raised. He takes the bag from jomei and sets it down. After doing this he bursts out laughing getting to almost the point of tears. Calming down his yellow eyes fix uppon the man in his underwear and he raises his eyebrow uuuum hello there... What an unusal sigjt I must say" he says trying to restrain laughing again. His eyes remain fixed uppon the guy as though he is looking into his very being judging every miinor movement

(OOC: sorry tiny post, on phone)
Back to top Go down
Corleon

Corleon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:09 am

Leon dropped the giant boar and covered his boxers up with his clothes and scratched the back of his head a bit, closing his eyes and smiling. He was a bit embarrassed about his scares, not so much his Physique. His body was riddled with scars of all shapes, sizes, and types. Burn marks, lacerations, puncture wounds, and stitching wounds. The Physique side of him was close to astonishing. He had deeply toned and corded muscles running along his whole body. Every inch of him looked strong enough to lats almost forever in a fight. When women looked past the scares he bore, they were almost always awe struck by his muscle tone.

"I guess I'm just so used to not seeing anyone here. Whenever I hunt or do anything rigorous, I take off my clothes. Seeing as there was not anyone else here, I figured, what's the harm. I really like my clothes and intend to keep them as clean as possible." He laughed a bit, trying to get over this small embarrassment. He began to clothe himself in his white suit and put on his white shoes. There was hardly a speck of dirt on any of it. Looking around at the crew, he kept he natural face, a calm and tranquil smile. In his heart he was a nice person, for a pirate anyway, and he almost always let this show through his deep brown eyes.

Leon walked a bit forward. "I see you guys are pirates. I assure you I have nothing other than the clothe on my back. I too am A pirate, I kinda got stranded here. I didn't really see a reason to leave as of yet, what with all the nice food here and what not." Leon put his hands to his side and bowed in the general area of the crew and said, "My name is Corleon, you can just call me Leon though." Raising up from his bow he added "I am also known as the Silver Lion, Or the White Lion in some parts. I hope you don't mind my company, I would love to share my boar with you if you would have it." His name did have a bit of renown to it. He was well known as a gentle pirate who had powers that where to be reckoned with. Many marines and murderous pirates had fallen at his feet in the past. Even a few bounty hunters. He did try to keep a low profile though. He was just a name, his posters didn't even have a face or description as of yet. His powers usually made sure of it.

Leon then motioned to the giant boar behind him. The only wound on it was a cut along the boars throat.
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Xyos thought for a few seconds before speaking " the white lion hmm i think i have heard about you your like a human light right?"asked xyos before going over to the boar "hmm I can use this and those birds i killed to make some stew okay with you guys?"asked xyos looking toward sumaru and jomei.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:28 pm

[OOC: sorry for jumping in. Got work all day and night tommorow and i dont want to hold ya all up. So untill i return if you's wish to continue posting simply assume Sumaru as rumaging through the bag of plants/seeds eating them as he does so]

Sumaru looking down from the boat looks at the boar and says to Xyos "yea the name sounds familiar dosnt it... anyway want me to get some vegetables together for that stew?" His yellow eyes move back to the man and he examines the clothes as he speeks "my name is Sumaru... but most call me yellow eye, wether youve heard the name or not is of no concern to me... then again it is nice to be knowen" he laughs at his own remark and rubs the back of his head as he does so.

As his eyes remain fixed uppon Leon for a moment then his gaze breaks as he reaches for the bag that Jomei had handed to him. Opening it he rumages through it as he speeks "well Leon our captain over there..." he points his thumb quickly in the direction of Jomei "... is looking for more folk to sail with us, youll probobly have to spar with him though... but thats not for me to decide" he reaches into the bag pulling out an odly shaped seed and after examining it as he spoke he tosses it into his mouth swallowing it. The sight to many would be rather unusual and seam quite dangerous, incase they were poisonus, however regardless of what plants would do he remained uneffected by them. After the first seed he remains doing this repeating examining then eating before moving onto the next
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Jomei jumps up into the air ecstatically and tosses the rest of the food he had carried into the pile and smiled widely upon landing, "Haha! This is great, let's have a party guys! Ooh, really Xyos? You caught the monster bird thing??" Of course Jomei was referring to their earlier conversation about a hypothetical 'King Bird' that Jomei had thought up out of nowhere. Jomei turns and extends a hand out to Leon. His trademark warm and familiar smile was spread across his face that could make most everyone feel as if they'd finally met a long lost brother. "Nice to meet ya, I'm Jomei Michio..!"

He looked around the group and then started running off to the ship with a wave of sand flying up where he had been that got a bit too close to the food, but didn't end up ruining everything. "Hold on everybody, I've got drinks down below..! Oh yeah, and sure we'll share with ya, Leon, since you've been so kind as to offer to share with us.." Jomei smiles again and jumps on board the ship as he runs down below to the storage area.
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:16 pm

"No there big but not that big might be chicks of the king bird thou" said xyos before perking up at the mention of drinks.
Back to top Go down
Corleon

Corleon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:18 pm

It seemed this crew was light heated and very open compared to many others. The last crew he was on he had to demolish most of the members before he was allowed to join, even beating the captain. He was glad he didn't have to beat any of the in a fight just yet, but he knew to join a crew there was always a test of might. He hoped he didn't have to use his abilities if a friendly fight was necessary. Leon gabbed the bull again buy one of the hind legs and dragged it closer to the boat, he then took off his shirts and folded them, and laid them a good distance away. Leon pulled out his karambit and began to dress the boar, skinning it and taking out the insides with obvious skill. he looked up towards Xyos and replied to the one that seemed to have heard of him before. "Yeah, something like that. I have some skill in fighting and usually end up getting remarked about my light attributes. " Leon didn't really want to give away that he was a light logia user, it always stirred curiosity and ended with him having to give a light show. He didn't mind showing off, he was just a modest person. He didn't have to brag about how strong he was, he believed that one SHOWS strength, not talk about it.

After dressing the boar he carried it to a tree, not letting it touch any sand. To him, it was just another task, he sometimes forgot that his strength was abnormal compared to average people. tossing the boar up, Leon jumped onto a large sturdy branch and caught it again by the hind legs and lowered it below the branch. He took a strong piece of roap that was tied around his waist and tied the giant pig up by both hind feet to that it would dangle below the branch, it's head only a foot off the ground.

Standing up on the branch he then dusted off his hands and jumped down, landing with ease. "Carve what you guys want off of it." He would say as he raised up a and to it. "Do you guys by chance have any water? I'm kinda thirsty. By the way, could you guys use any more hands on your ship? I'm a hard worker and a fierce fighter. I'm sure I could help you guys out a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:32 am

Sumaru's ear's wiggle at the mention of drink "oooh booze, i want some" he calls as he tosses yet annother seed into his mouth swallowing it. Watching Leon prepare the boar he determines that this guy has considerable skill with a blade. Making a mental note of this he hears that he wants water, lifting a flask from this pocket he tosses it to Leon proceeding to reach into the bag again pulling out annother rather plain looking seed "there drink that... not much but it was handier than going to get some, but if you wish for more i shall get it after im done with this bag" he says after tossing the seed into his mouth again

Although Sumaru appeared to be oblivious to what was going on around him as he rummaged through the bag, in actual fact he was paying attention to every detail of what was going on around him as he examined the seeds and plants. This would be obvious due to him throwing the water flask he had but other than that he appeared to be completly focused on the contents of the bag
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Jomei jumps from the boat and lands in the middle of everyone ands sets down an oversized barrel in front of him. He then speeds away into the forest for a split second while multiple crashing noises are heard from various places throughout the treeline on the beach. He returns holding a gigantic pile of firewood and drops it 10 meters away from the barrel. Jomei fills up a mug halfway with booze and smiles to everyone while pointing to three other mugs on top of the barrel, "Alright guys, drink up!" Aferwards, instead of drinking the alcohol, Jomei swipes the mug in the direction of the firewood twice so fast that to a normal person it would've looked like his whole arm had disappeared for a fraction of a second.

The first swipe, Jomei had been downwards to the right with the mug facing down as to not spill the drink. This caused an air pressure wave much like his burst immitations that produced a great amount of friction when it passed through the wood, causing embers to form. The second swipe was to throw the alcohol onto the embers, causing a volley of flames to erupt up from the base of the wood. Jomei smiled and faced Xyos, "Alright, so that takes care of the fire. Hey Xyos I'm gonna go grab some tables from the ship, d'you think you'll need anything else?" He then faces Leon and grins, thinking of how many recruits he's had in such a short amount of time, even if the Flame Skull Pirates weren't known well yet. "Sure, it'd be great to have ya on board, Leon. Oh, right, by any chance do you happen to be able to navigate a little? We still haven't found a good navigator for the crew yet..."

Last edited by Jomei Michio on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 am

"For the stew nothing other then some vegetables from sumaru,but i personally need some beer" said xyos grabbing a mug of the alcohol before going back to cooking the stew.
Back to top Go down
Corleon

Corleon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:16 pm

After taking some monstrous swigs of the water Leon smacked his lips and gave a refreshing "Ahhhh". He wasn't much for alcohol, water suited him just fine. He was a modest person and didn't want to take anything he didn't earn. Watching Jomi do his thing made Leon wonder who the captain was, no one had said that they were the captain, but this man had been the one to address his proposal to join the crew. This curiosity is what sparked the next question. "So, if you don't mind me asking, who are you guys and who is the captain? If you want you could even share what you do and your powers. As for me I think it's important to know who your working with and will tell you of myself. I am the user of the pika pika no mi, the light logia fruit." as he said this he held his right hand out and created a baseball sized ball of dim light, then brightened it just enough to not blind anyone, which was well in his capacity to do, then vanquishing it, closing his hand. "I am also a master of the Silat fighting style. It's kind of a rare style, but it is devastating when used in the hands of a master. I don't like to boast at all and think that actions speak louder, so if any would like a friendly spar I have a wooden version of my knife to use so no one gets hurt." he said as he pulled it out. It was an exact replica of his actual knife. He spun it around with his index finger in the hole at the base of the hilt and then quickly turned it over in his hand, swiping at the air and quickly changing grip to swipe at different odd angels, then set it down.

Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:15 pm

Jomei nods his head and vanishes again, returning with a large wooden table that was big enough to fit twelve people or so. He sets it down next to Xyos and the food and scratches the back of his head. He turns around to hear Leon speak, and he smiles again while talking, "Well this here crew is the Flame Skull Pirates, that's our Jolley Rodger up there that I finished a while ago," Jomei points up to the top of the mast on the ship to the crew's flag. Although it was flapping rather chaotically in the wind, it was easily clear to Jomei's eyes that had been trained to fix on movement. On it was a demonic skull with flaming green eye sockets and crossed scythes in the background. "Xyos is the cook, Sumaru is the Second in Command, and I'm the Captain."

Jomei walks over to Sumaru and points his thumb at the bag of seeds he was eating out of, "So far all of our group has devil fruit abilities, which is as good as it is bad for the team. Sumaru's fruit is the Plant Plant Fruit, hence the seeds, and Xyos's devil fruit is the Spark Spark Fruit. Mine's called the Soul Soul Fruit, which seems to be a bit confusing since the powers aren't really suggested by the name... I combine my soul with that of an ancient warrior named Artix, and our combined form is called Legion. We appear as a hooded figure clad in armor with a green fire-like aura around us along with our main weapon: a giant curve-handled scythe." Jomei walks over to the barrel and fills up the mug he had been holding. He was very interested to hear about the Light Logia Fruit, and looked surpisedly at the ball of light Leon conjured in his palm. "Haha, now that's cool! I bet you've never gotten lost in your life..!" Jomei laughs and takes a drink from his mug.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Sumaru tosses the last of the seeds into his mouth, he looks at jomei as he speeks and once jomei had finishes his eyes move to the replica of the knife. His playful side gets the bettet of him at this point, the knife bursts into life sprouting arms and legs made of twigs and small flowers bloom in a circle around it. The knife anf flowers bow to Leon and preform a small dance for a munute. Beforr the flowets vanish back into the ground and the knife falls lifeless to the ground back in its orignal state.

Sumaru laughs as he rubs the back of his head "yea I have the power over all plant life... Rather diverse little ability but quite fun as well he says as he continues to giggle at the little display he had just put on using the wooden knife. In his head he was wondeting if Leon's powers would be able to boost his own due to photosynthisis but he doubted it very much so as he didnt need light to rapidly grow plants himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece :: The Blues :: East Blue :: Big Bird Island-
Jump to: