One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Hello and Welcome to One Piece Islands
Register and join the fun Very Happy
One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece

Original One Piece RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Bleach Clash RP
One Piece Islands Exploring  - Page 3 Button
Latest topics
» Forum update
Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:14 pm by Sumaru

» Gathering members and suplies
Exploring  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:08 pm by Doragon no musuko

» A Couple of Tests
Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am by Jomei Michio

» Fairy Tail RP!
Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am by Guest

» spinning out of control
Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:23 am by Doragon no musuko

» Bellomont. (WIP)
Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 pm by Sumaru

» Elder Dragon
Exploring  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am by Sumaru

» Don't know where else to put this...
Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm by surbet11

» ...Don't worry it's just me.
Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am by Sumaru

Staff
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Sumaru
Jomei
Moderators
Corleon
Welcome everyone We are an alternate One Piece RP site and invite you all to join the fun :D

Exploring

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
surbet11

surbet11

Beli : 156

Exploring  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 pm

"And i have the power over lightning,but i can bet that your a dude who likes to see things firsthand" said xyos smiling at Leon.Xyos pointed his hand to the sky and yelled "lightning bolt!" a blue bolt of lightning shot out of his hand and into the sky.

Last edited by surbet11 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corleon

Corleon

Beli : 130

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:43 am

Leon smiled at the display of powers that his new found company displayed. He bowed to the small plant being made out of his wooden knife replica and looked upon the bolt of lighting with awe. This crew was amazing to say the least. Leon stood up and felt it was a good time to play a little bit with his own powers. it had been such a long time since he had people to enjoy. The showing of the ball of light was the most modest way he could think of to show his powers so that he wouldn't freak them out any, but it seems as though he was right at home.

In a flash of light he disappeared and reappeared at the same time, appearing next to the boar, creating a large knife construct made of light and cut a slab off the boar and threw it at the fire. He let the piece of meat fly through the air and knew that on instinct, people's eyes would follow the meat, and teleported again to catch it onto a stick. Leon gave a bit of a faint smile as he held the piece of meat over the fire and let it cook.

"As for getting lost, I think everyone does every now and then. also, I do have a small amount of navigational knowledge. I used what you see here to travel between islands before without a boat. Its hard and takes a lot of concentration. If I fail, I land in the water. As fellow fruit users I'm sure you know what that means." he said still holding the faint smile. "This is not the full extent of my abilities, but I think it's the fun part. Everyone should have fun when they can, life is too short not to."
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Beli : 153

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:20 pm

[Hey I'm going to be on a vacation trip for a couple of weeks so you guys can post over me and continue...]
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

Beli : 155

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:10 am

Sumaru looks at jomei as he basically passes out from the booze. He sighs and jumps down of the. Ship after Leon had put on his display of his light abilities. Sumaru had to admit that it was rather entertaining. Looking on as the boar slice was being cooked over the fire, he pulls an apple from his pocket and sits dpwn beside the fire and eats it. "So Leon were ya planning on heading anywere nice or just remain here in your underwear he says as he sniggers a playfull snigger. Finishing the apple he devours the seeds and all in the process. It would be obvious by now that he did have a thing for seeds and liked as many as he could get his hands on. Afyer a minute he looks at leon "og how rude of me... Any fruit or vegetables you would like? Asuming I have them in stock" he asks leon

[ooc: tiny post on phone again)
Back to top Go down
https://onepieceislands.rpg-board.net
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:34 am

"sumaru when are you gonna get me those vegetables?" asked xyos who had been waiting for a while so he could make the stew.
Back to top Go down
Corleon

Corleon

Beli : 130

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:16 am

The leader passed out and left Leon alone with the lighting user and a man that had an affinity for plan life. The piece of meat was now cooked enough to eat and had a perfect crisp on the outside and edges. He had been here long enough to know just how long it took to cook a nice slab of boar meat to mouth watering perfection after burning meals enough times. He chomped on the meat with glee and swallowed hard as he looked over to the man that had asked him a question. "Well, I was planing on staying here a while longer until you folks came along and stirred up my curiosity. I'll be heading where ever you are, I had always planned on working for the pirate king, maybe your leader hear has what it takes." Leon looked at the passed out man and smiled a bit at the thought of following the seemingly good hearted man. "You see, I am not a ambitious man that looks to be on top, I like serving. Ultimate power does not interest me in the slightest. I like helping people, not conquering. I would have joined the Marines if they weren't so twisted and crooked." Leon looked passed his company in deep thoughts about the past for a second and then snapped out of it. "I hope being with you guys will be fun" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:07 pm

[OOC: sorry sorry ill be right on this tomorrow have been absoutly snowed under Sad ]
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:47 am

Sumaru places his finger on the ground causing many types of vegetables to grow infront of Xyos, "there ya go use as many as ya need... but keep any seeds" he says with a slight laugh. Looking at Leon he says "well yea this crew small as it may be does seam to be quite fun..." he looks at Jomei sleeping "... he will spar just about anyone and is fun to play with" he sniggers at rembering torturing him with the weights earlier

He reaches forward and grabs one of the carrots and proceeds to eat it, "well i grew up as a marine, with my bitch of a mother who forced this fruit uppon me... oh how i do miss swimming... anyway i must admit it is quite useful but she didnt know that. I left the marines some time ago and now work as a free lancer... happen to like this crew so i may stay rather than go with the money" he says in an almost dreamy state as he was simply speeking his thoughts
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 pm

After finishing the stew xyos decided to tell his story "nothing special happened to me for a long time i eventually had enough of the same thing everyday so i set out to become a pirate.I didn't get far before i met with the person who taught me how to use my swords and gave me my devil fruit once i was done with his training i left to go back to my hometown to relax well until i met these two" Xyos said that last part pointing at sumaru and jomei.
Back to top Go down
Jomei Michio

Jomei Michio

Beli : 153

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:50 pm

[OOC: BAACK!!!]

Jomei starts to snore loudly, falling asleep extremely easily and for no apparent reason since he wasn't tired. Although, he didn't act the part, as when the scent of the cooked boar meat reached his nose, he began to slowly sleepwalk over to the table he had set up. He got a bowl and sniffed out where the food was. He reached over for the ladle to the side, but stuck his hand out a bit too far, causing his sleve to ignite. Jomei paused and breathed in deeply.

His eyes shot open as he started waving his arm around and running to the ocean, "Dammit dammit dammit..!!!" As the flames and sparks were thrown around along with the streak of cusswords, the bowl he had been holdng was thrown out of the air and directly in front of him. He proceeded to step in it, causing it to slide in the sand, and caused Jomei to slip face-first into the water with a big splash.
Back to top Go down
Sumaru
Admin
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:04 am

[OOC: it appears this thread has died, Crew have permission to move on]
Back to top Go down
surbet11

surbet11

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:42 pm

(move on to where?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring    Exploring  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece :: The Blues :: East Blue :: Big Bird Island-
Jump to: